- Rider profile: the Mongoose fireball is designed for serious dirt jump and slope style riders - it's Pro rider Greg Watts' Weapon of choice. This dirt jump mountain bike with 26-inch wheels has a suggested rider height of 5'4" To 6'2".
- Frame and fork: the Mongoose tectonic T1 aluminum frame offers lightweight durability in a dirt jump geometry with replaceable hanger, while the Manitou circus expert suspension fork offers 100mm of travel to soak up hard landings.
- Drivetrain: featuring a formula single-speed drivetrain with same cw-1448m 25T alloy crank, threaded 68mm shell, Shimano Altus rd-m2000 derailleur and Shimano Altus sl-2000 shifter, KMC Z510 chain, and mrp G3 chainguide.
- Brakes and handlebars: Mongoose rear hydraulic disc brake with alloy 160mm rotors, exposure double-butted aluminum handlebars with 31. 8mm clamp measure 750mm wide with a 30mm rise, and long brake housing allows for bar-spins straight out of the box.
- Wheels and tires: exposure double-walled aluminum wheels measure 26mm with 32H at 14g, Kenda small block 26x2. 35 inch tires, and the exposure alloy seat post measures 200mm long. The Mongoose fireball comes ready to be assembled, tools not included.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
90 Day Woot Limited Warranty