- A lightweight, portable, stainless steel camp grill large enough to cook food for 4-6 people at the campground or the next tailgate party.
- Offers 220 square inches of cooking space, can conveniently be set up in under three minutes and takes just 30 seconds to breakdown.
- The grill breaks down and all components pack up within the hollow side rails for clean and easy transport.
- Variable spacing between grill rods - including a Hot Dog Zone that has narrower spacing to keep hot dogs, sausages, and other smaller items from falling through.
- The aluminum legs are adjustable (up to 7 inches high) and allow you to find the perfect height between fire and food. T
- Tension-Interlock System offers greater stability and support for cooking heavier items, such as steaks.
- Also included are a pair of Hot Grips - unique, heat-resistant, silicone rubber finger grips that allow you to touch the hot grill, pan or foods.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is not available for this item
Warranty: 1 Year UCO