- Under Armour took their light, tough, and cushioned UA Charged Bandit Trail shoes and gave them an extra level of protection with 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® technology. Run through the mud and the rain without a second thought.
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- GORE-TEX® construction is 100% waterproof but remains incredibly breathable
- TPU film for added support & durability where you need it
- Molded Comfort Collar locks in the heel with a soft, plush feel for zero distractions
- High rebound EVA sockliner for a comfortable & responsive ride
- Dual-layer Charged Cushioning® midsole is firmer below the heel & softer below the forefoot for a blend of support & comfort that's built to perform
- High-abrasion rubber traction outsole pattern for extended durability & grip out on the trail
- Anatomically placed flex grooves offer proper flexibility in key areas
- Offset: 8mm; Weight: 9.1 oz.
- Medium Width
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty