- A classic hybrid cruiser made for maximum comfort, the EVRYjourney men's bike has a low center of gravity and foot-forward design that helps keep your back upright while maintaining proper leg extension for optimal pedaling. With looks made for the beach and the gears to take you everywhere else, the sixthreezero EVRYjourney is ready for anything – from hitting the trails at the crack of dawn to cruising the beach at the dusk. The matte black modern aluminum frame blends with the matching dual spring seat and leather-stitched grips to create a sleek look. The EVRYjourney's foot-forward seat and pedal position allows riders of varying heights to stop and put feet flat on the ground. When at a full stop, you can stand over the seat and low swooping frame for easy mounting and dismounting. The EVRYjourney is available in four gearing options: 21-speed Shimano Tourney derailleur and friction shifters help you tackle demanding street, trail, long distance, and uphill riding. Front and rear handbrakes make stopping easy and precise. 7-speed Shimano external hub allows for a wide range of riding – from leisure to long distance commutes. Includes front and rear handbrakes. 3-speed Shimano internal hub with easy-to-use Nexus shifter enables you to handle longer distances and moderate hills. Includes front handbrake and rear coaster brake. Single-speed model offers ultimate simplicity, and is ideal for flat terrain. The 26-inch, 1.95-inch wide whitewall semi-slick tires provide a cushioned, stable ride for easy rolling. This bike comes complete with a rear rack for use with optional panniers, baskets, and other accessories, plus matching full fenders to keep you protected from rain and debris. Recommended for single-ride trips up to 30 miles and speeds up to 30 MPH, the EVRYjourney is sized for riders from 5 feet to 6 feet, 4 inches tall. It comes 80% assembled, and weighs 36 pounds when fully assembled. Designed with comfort, ease, and eye-catching style, sixthreezero bikes offer affordable quality for a vast range of riders.
- Aluminum city frame 7-speed hybrid touring, urban commuting, and cruiser bike with matching full fenders, and 26" wheels
- Shimano 7-speed External Derailleur with front and rear handbrakes allows for wide range of riding from leisure to long distance commute
- Black synthetic leather comfy saddle and grips with classic stitching; 2" semi-slick tires provide excellent roll, and a cushioned, stable ride
- Low swooping frame makes for easy step-thru entry on and off the bike; puts rider in an upright, heads-up position
- The foot-forward seat and pedal position allows riders of varying heights to stop and put feet flat on the ground while staying in the saddle
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty
Optional Asurion Protection Plan: To further protect your purchase, you can buy an Asurion protection plan from Amazon here. Review the FAQs for additional information.