- The men's electric hybrid bike has an ergonomically designed frame for maximum comfort and a 500-watt rear hub drive motor for riding ease. Get to your destination faster, go extra miles, ride up daunting hills, and have more fun. The ultra-comfortable ergonomic frame keeps you in an upright, relaxed riding position, reducing strain on your back, hip, shoulders, and knees. The forward-pedaling design provides ample leg extension. The e-bike can be used three ways: 1) Leave the motor off and let your legs provide the power like a traditional bicycle. 2) ride in pedal-assist mode and engage the motor only when you pedal. 3) Use the thumb throttle to let the motor do all of the work.
- 500-watt hybrid rear hub motor functions in pedal-assist or full-electric mode
- 500-watt battery will take you 18 to 40 miles (at up to 14 mph) in full-electric mode and 20 to 60 miles (at up to 28 mph) in pedal-assist mode
- Smooth 7-speed Shimano Tourney rear derailleur
- 26-inch wheels with 2-inch semi-slick tires provide excellent roll and a cushioned, stable ride
- Front and rear-disc hand brakes for easy and prompt stopping
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty
Optional Asurion Protection Plan: To further protect your purchase, you can buy an Asurion protection plan from Amazon here. Review the FAQs for additional information.