This is the part that you need to connect your Schwinn or InStep trailer to your bike. It is called a coupler, but it acts like a trailer hitch for your bicycle. It allows for a trailer to be connected and reconnected on a daily basis without tools.
All trailers come with a coupler but it can be helpful to have spare installed on additional adult bikes, so riders can take turns pulling.
The installation requires the removal of the nut the bolts on the rear wheel. Once it is on you will be able to hitch and unhitch the trailer without tools. Comes with three parts; coupler plate, lock washer and a locking security pin.
- Coupler attaches an InStep or Schwinn trailer made before 11/2/16 to a bike
- Comes with lock washer, coupler plate, and locking pin
- Compatible with Schwinn and InStep brand Trailers
- Trailers made after 11/2/2016 will use coupler part number 25-SA075
- Dimensions: 3.8" x 3" x 1"
- Weight: 4 oz
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty