- LOCK MODE FEATURE keeps the Lumina TM Micro 850 headlight securely powered off during transport or storage. Unlock / Lock the light by simply holding the power button down for 8-10 seconds.
- IMPORTANT to note that NiteRider (R) uses this key feature after assembly and production to prepare for transport. The light is set to Lock Mode at the factory, unlock before use.
- LOW BATTERY INDICATOR on the Lumina TM Micro 850 is cleverly designed into the power button. Lit in blue indicates a good battery level remaining. Lit in red indicates that the battery level is below, less than 20% remaining.
- DURABLE AND LONG-LASTING rugged design of the Lumina TM Micro 850 with DuPont fiberglass reinforced nylon housing provides cyclists with the most durable, reliable and best performing lights in the market. Rely only on quality lighting systems
- USB RECHARGEABLE Another feature of note on the 850, Intellicharge TM, which reduces your charge time in half—giving you more time riding and less time waiting. Charge time is 1:45 hours, when plugged into a power source outputting over 500 mA
- 5 MODES Run times: Low steady 200 lumens @ 9:00h, Medium 450 lumens @ 4:00h, High 850 lumens @ 1:30h, Safety Flash @ 10:00h, and Walk Mode 30 lumens @ 35:00h
- LIGHTWEIGHT AT 130 GRAMS Using the included handlebar mount (fits up to 35mm) with quick release tab, prevents any chance of theft by allowing convenient removal and installation of the head light. Head light + handlebar mount = 130 Grams
- WHAT'S INCLUDED? LED Light Head, Internal Li-Ion Battery, Handlebar Mount fit up to 35mm and USB Charging Cable
- OPTIMAL VIZ for increased visibility while out on the roadways. Cars and motorcycles are incorporating daytime running lights for increased daylight visibility. And with drivers more distracted than ever, we think cyclists should as well
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty