The Operator is the perfect go-bag for the tactical officer. Its fully-padded main compartment is equipped with a removable Hook-and-Loop divider and sized to fit a 15.4" (diagonal Screen Size) laptop and legal size writing pad.
The front side of the Operator has 4 separate pockets in various shapes and sizes to hold and organize your smaller pieces of gear. The largest pocket has internal and external sleeves for increased capacity and an ID window. Between the collage of pockets and the main compartment is a CCW compartment lined with internal loop field to accommodate the Universal CCW Holster or UPW Universal Pistol Wrap (sold separately). The compartment is large enough to conceal a full size handgun and 3 spare mags.
On the opposite face is a fully padded organizer with extensive internal divisions that opens up to hold documents and / or tools. Both sides of the Operator are equipped with cinch pockets fitted for 32oz Nalgene water bottles or radios, there is a radio pocket and a water bottle pocket, both with bungee retention. 2 adjustable Hook-&-Loop retention straps made from 1" webbing for are added for holding a flashlight or baton.
- Padded main compartment
- Fits 15.4" laptop
- Quick access CCW compartment
- Props in product photos are not included
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and PO Boxes is not available for this item
Warranty: Maxpedition Limited Lifetime