The Kate Spade label began selling handbags in 1993 and has since expanded into selling other fashion products including shoes, clothing and, of course, sunglasses. Like all Kate Spade products, Kate Spade sunglasses are designed with elegant, feminine motifs that are brightened with playful colors, stylish silhouettes, and modern accenting. From over-sized butterfly frames to feminized aviators, Kate Spade designs stylish sunglass frames for intelligent, fashion-savvy women.
- Kate Spade Brylee/F/S is a Full Rim frame for Women, which is made of Acetate Plastic Front and Metal Temples.
- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers. --------- Most metal frames are made out of Monel. Monel has a copper and nickel base and is one of most commonly used metals for frame manufacturing. This metal can be corrosion resistant, strong, and easily adjusted. It retains its stability and shape for long periods of time.
- This model features a Rectangular/Rounded Edges shape, with a Single Bridge.
- The Kate Spade Brylee/F/S Sunglasses feature the following logo: Spade logo on the temple
- This frame features regular hinges, which are durable and are easy to repair.
- These Sunglasses work well for people whose style is: Stylish Designer.
- Ideal for usage with: Fashion.
- These sunglasses can accommodate prescription lenses. Please call our Customer Service Department to order prescription lenses for this model.
- Kate Spade Brylee/F/S Sunglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty