The Gaiam Backless Classic Balance Ball Chair greatly alleviates the aching back/legs/arms syndrome that comes from sitting at a desk for hours. Also helps to strengthen core, relieve pain and promote proper spinal alignment, posture, a healthier back, and overall well-being.
Designed for users between 5-feet and 5-feet, 11-inches tall, this unique chair employs the same ball and chair as the Classic Gaiam Balance Ball Chair, but without the adjustable back support bar.
- ALTERNATIVE DESK CHAIR: Same ball and chair as our best-selling alternative desk chair created by leading health & fitness experts to improve back health and core strength, but without the back support bar, encouraging better posture throughout the day
- BOOST ENERGY LEVELS: Using the same ball as the exercise guide, this chair helps to build a healthier core, align the spine, relieve back pain and stiffness, boost energy levels and increase productivity with an active body and a focused and engaged mind
- RECOMMENDED USER HEIGHT: Designed for users 5' to 5'11" tall and fits most standard-height desks. For a taller chair, add 2 inches with Gaiam's compatible leg extenders, sold separately. 300-pound weight capacity.
- INCLUDES: Removable 52-centimeter fuchsia exercise ball, an air pump, an adjustable metal support bar, 4 easy-glide casters (2 back wheels lockable), and a desktop exercise guide to stay active
- INFLATION INSTRUCTIONS: It may be necessary to re-inflate the ball after initial inflation to allow the ball’s material to stretch to its final size. Inflate ball with air, let stand for 24 hours, deflate 50% then fill again to 52cm height.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty