- Olympic barbells are longer and heavier than regular, powerlifting barbells. Most gyms and commercial fitness centers have Olympic barbells because they hold more weight and are more durable than a regular barbell. In comparison to the Olympic barbells, standard barbells are shorter and lighter.
- 【Bearings】An important feature of the Olympic barbell is the bearings, You need a dependable sleeve rotation from your bearings/bushings with a modest amount of bar whip for most exercises. Standard powerlifting bars do not offer this feature.
- 【Knurling】Olympic barbells have centre knurling which can distinguish it from other bars. The centre knurling primarily for the back squat, so that it prevents the bar from sliding down the back during heavy lifts.
- 【Rotation】Olympic barbells have 2-inch, rotating sleeves. The reason why many people prefer an Olympic bar to its standard counterpart is the rotation. The rotation on the sleeves reduces the amount of torque created by the plates, which provides a more secure grip and reduces stress on your wrists and elbows.
- 【Function】Olympic barbell are used as resistance for strength-training exercises. With a barbell, you can do exercises including squats, dead-lifts, presses, rows and curls, many people prefer the Olympic bars based on quality, function.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty