- Viewing Window: The clear window makes identifying the correct bag in a crowded boat or a dark campsite a breeze, and the PVC material resists yellowing, cracking and hazing better than cheaper pags on the market.
- Puncture and Tear Resistant Construction: Made for a highly durable and long lasting PVC this bag will become a staple for all your adventures. But be aware of sharp objects and abrasive surfaces.
- Waterproof, Submersible, and with Most Contents, It Floats: The roll top closure of this bag is easy to use and extremely waterproof when used correctly. Also, unless you are filling it with something oddly heavy, it floats!
- Easy to Secure and Carry: The included carrying strap, carabiner, handles on two sizes and so easy to use buckles make this bag extremely easy to secure, whether you are lashing it on your motorcycle for a adventure tour, or to your raft for a day on the river. You can count on this bag to be right where you put it no matter how sketchy your day gets.
- Easy Operation and Cleaning: grab top woven tape and roll down tightly 2 to 3 times and then plug buckle to complete seal, whole process is very quick. Easy to clean.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Warranty: Coastrail Outdoor 1 Year Warranty