Reliable Protection from the Elements: Live fearlessly this winter in ARCTIX high performance outwear. The multi-layered construction of ARCTIX Mountain Premium Cargo Snowboard Pants features advanced lightweight insulation with heat-trapping micro chambers that help keep you warmer than traditional insulation. The outer shell is laminated to a breathable high-tech material that wicks body moisture away to keep you dry during outdoor exercise or play. All critical seams are reinforced and sealed for a truly wind and water resistant garment.
Less Bulk and More Flexibility: ARCTIX keeps you warm without weighing you down--winter activities are more fun when the clothes you wear aren't stiff or bulky. The ARCTIX Mountain Premium Cargo Snowboard Pants are uniquely made with lightweight flexible materials that stretch in all directions. Attention to detail and quality include ankle, scuff and hem guards that have been reinforced with 600 denier ballistic nylon for years of hardworking use. For maximum warmth and flexibility, choose ARCTIX outerwear.
Affordable High Performance Outerwear: The ARCTIX Mountain Premium Cargo Snowboard Pants are ideal for any winter activity, whether it's snowboarding or relaxing with friends. ARCTIX uses innovative fabrics and manufactures in large quantities in order to offer the Mountain Premium Cargo Snowboard Pants at an exceptional value. Stock your wardrobe with other ARCTIX pants for outdoor work and fun winter happenings. Choose from an assortment of styles designed for a wide variety of winter weather conditions and outdoor activities.
- Wind and Water Resistant Outer Shell: Features a high-tech outer shell that helps you stay warm and dry all day long.
- Breathable Inner Material Wicks Moisture Away: Between the outer shell and the insulation is a unique breathable material that wicks away body moisture to keep you dry during exercise and strenuous play.
- Flexible, Advanced Insulation: Keeps you warmer with 85 grams of lightweight ThermaTech, an advanced insulation with heat-trapping micro chambers.
- These pants feature a 100% Nylon shell with W/R + W/P 5000mm ThermaLock Breathable Coating, offering a maximum degree of durability. 85 grams ThermaTech Insulation offers warmth in a lightweight, low bulk garment, keeping you warm at temperatures from -20° to +35° depending on your level of activity.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish to repel water from fabric; Lace hooks prevent pants from riding up
- Adjustable waist for comfortable fit
- Boot Zippers for easy on and off, along with O-ring for keys, gloves, and/or lift tickets
- Boot Gaiters with Grippers form a seamless integration with boots to keep warmth in and moisture out
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty