Back to Amazon.com

WootBot


quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Spyder Men's Outbound 1/2 Zip Stryke Jacket

Last Purchase:
a month ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 3% of Sport Woots
Top 5% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 0% of Sport Woots
Top 1% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot


quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5]

Spyder Men's Outbound 1/2 Zip Stryke Jacket
Price: $34.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard (Free with Prime)
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Wednesday, Aug 15 to Monday, Aug 20) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

marchrrr


quality posts: 0 Private Messages marchrrr

Does the jacket have pocket?
If so how many and where are they located?

bankonit


quality posts: 1 Private Messages bankonit

Sizes run small? I've never seen anything Spider than isn't a size too big. Small is Medium, Medium is large....

Perhaps they have changed. At least woot accepts returns now for items not fitting.

Wooter854140491


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wooter854140491
marchrrr wrote:Does the jacket have pocket?
If so how many and where are they located?



no

Wooter854140491


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wooter854140491

people who don't ski assume its something Marvel-Spiderman

but I still love my red Stryke Jack

ktappe


quality posts: 14 Private Messages ktappe

Just to warn people, I bought one of these from Woot last year. I assumed all Spyder clothing was for skiing and was therefore waterproof. Not this one. It's a weave (which you can see if you really zoom in on the picture). It cannot be used as a shell on the slopes or anywhere it's wet; water goes right through it.

smriojas


quality posts: 0 Private Messages smriojas

Anybody who has bought one of this, does it runs small? In the reviews on Amazon says it does not but in the
description here it says it does.

spdmsw


quality posts: 5 Private Messages spdmsw
smriojas wrote:Anybody who has bought one of this, does it runs small? In the reviews on Amazon says it does not but in the
description here it says it does.



Im 5 9 190 Lbs 34 waist and large typically fits me well. I have many spider sweaters and jackets. Awesome Quality !!!

I grabbed 2.

spdmsw


quality posts: 5 Private Messages spdmsw
spdmsw wrote:Im 5 9 190 Lbs 34 waist and large typically fits me well. I have many spider sweaters and jackets. Awesome Quality !!!

it should fit snug and not be too loose as you will want a light shell to fit over it.

I grabbed 2.



nckwf


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nckwf

How do the sizes run? Do they run small? Thank you!

ktappe wrote:Just to warn people, I bought one of these from Woot last year. I assumed all Spyder clothing was for skiing and was therefore waterproof. Not this one. It's a weave (which you can see if you really zoom in on the picture). It cannot be used as a shell on the slopes or anywhere it's wet; water goes right through it.