Woots Sold (rank):
Top 3% of Sport Woots
Top 4% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

UA Women's Running Shorts
Price: $18.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard (Free with Prime)
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Wednesday, May 23 to Monday, May 28) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

flaura22

quality posts: 12 Private Messages flaura22

Seriously, the check out button is still not working?
Good for me I guess. Save money.
There was a large windows update the night before last. Could that have something to do with it? Just spit balling.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1037 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

flaura22 wrote:Seriously, the check out button is still not working?
There was a large windows update the night before last. Could that have something to do with it? Just spit balling.

Unblock origin did something in their latest update that broke our check out. We’re working to figure out what happened. Until then, use the woot app for check out.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

lamcjunk

quality posts: 8 Private Messages lamcjunk
flaura22 wrote:Seriously, the check out button is still not working?

Yeah, it doesn't seem to work on Firefox where I have cookies turned off (and never has when using the Amazon login option....but I'd get a different error....now it does nothing), but it works with edge where I do have cookies on.

flaura22

quality posts: 12 Private Messages flaura22

I'm using Edge and I uninstalled Ublock. Still not able to check out.
It's okay. If I stop buying all the unnecessary stuff I buy on here, I'll be able to save a whole lot of money.