Woots Sold (rank):
Top 1% of Sport Woots
Top 1% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Galaxy by Harvic Cotton Shorts
Price: $9.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard (Free with Prime)
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Monday, May 21 to Thursday, May 24) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

wahikuli166

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wahikuli166

Do not buy. Shrinks. Bought waist size 34 but after washing and drying at low heat, it shrank to waist size 31 or 32. I had a prior Woot order problem with clothes shrinkage and Woot refused to take it back because I had washed and dried it and it shrank. Woot rep said Woot will not take anything that was washed and dried. So how does one know ahead of time that Woot sold clothes will not shrink after washing. It is always a crap shoot with clothes from Woot that there is not an underlying defect.

GuitarRebel

quality posts: 2 Private Messages GuitarRebel
wahikuli166 wrote:Do not buy. Shrinks. Bought waist size 34 but after washing and drying at low heat, it shrank to waist size 31 or 32. I had a prior Woot order problem with clothes shrinkage and Woot refused to take it back because I had washed and dried it and it shrank. Woot rep said Woot will not take anything that was washed and dried. So how does one know ahead of time that Woot sold clothes will not shrink after washing. It is always a crap shoot with clothes from Woot that there is not an underlying defect.

Thanks for the tip, but it clearly states in the specs it's 100% cotton twill. Cotton always shrinks when first laundered. It also gives this advice; *for generous fit, buy one size up*,
It pays to check out the specs on anything Woot.
For $10, it's worth the risk for me.

Marcusx70

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Marcusx70

Anytime you see anything that says SLIM FIT, unless you have a male model body, go for a larger size that you wear. Being a big guy if they say slim fit on anything I usually pass because I don't want tight fitting clothes.

dgfait

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dgfait

Is the belt removable or stitched on?

scottpee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scottpee

Is Woot now a clearing house for this Harvic brand? I've never seen these clothes listed anywhere at "full price" other than the company's minimal Shopify site that lists only a few items. I just see them here and other discount websites over and over, at a supposed discount.

This stuff seems to be manufactured (or re-labeled) for discount store and deal site sales only.

I assume this stuff is on Woot because it's cheap and profitable, but it's making you look bad, guys.

The GBH brand was obviously manufactured to sell at these lower price points and not the inflated "retail price".

acm32

quality posts: 2 Private Messages acm32

Staff

dgfait wrote:Is the belt removable or stitched on?

The belt is removable.

Ryanwoodshop392

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ryanwoodshop392

Not for nothing but I’ve bought several of their products from a few different sites over the last year and most of the items are pretty good quality , fit is more modern than classic but good quality.

lvinnie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lvinnie

These shorts are terrible, I wear a size 34 waist so I purchased a 36 because the reviews said they run small. Run small is an understatement. I can barely button the shorts. Another thing, as stated in the description they are supposed to be slim fit. That's a lie, they cover my knees and are baggy. A real disappointment Woot. This is the last time I buy clothing from you.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lvinnie wrote:These shorts are terrible, I wear a size 34 waist so I purchased a 36 because the reviews said they run small. Run small is an understatement. I can barely button the shorts. Another thing, as stated in the description they are supposed to be slim fit. That's a lie, they cover my knees and are baggy. A real disappointment Woot. This is the last time I buy clothing from you.

I'm very sorry! Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items