Top 21% of Sport Woots
Top 19% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6]

Stamina Avari? Programmable Magnetic Rower
Price: $499.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Wednesday, Nov 15 to Thursday, Nov 16) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
9/13/2017 - $499.99

Jefiner

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jefiner

I have one of these (purchased from another vendor and for more money, alas) and highly recommend it. Stable, quiet, easy to move if necessary. The digital interface is antique, but I just use it to set resistance and then row to Bitgym in erg mode using my tablet. This is a good price for a solid piece of exercise equipment.

Accelerator

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Accelerator

I just bought this from Woot for about $30 more than it is offered today.
Last week I bought the Rachio 2nd gen water controller and then it was offered for less two days later on Amazon.
I'm not sure what is going on but for me it is becoming a deterrent to buy from Woot. I mean if I just wait a little after seeing it on Woot, it will drop in price.
I feel like a sucker. Nice Woot. Thanks for rewarding my decade long loyalty to Woot by suckering me.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Accelerator wrote:I just bought this from Woot for about $30 more than it is offered today.
Last week I bought the Rachio 2nd gen water controller and then it was offered for less two days later on Amazon.
I'm not sure what is going on but for me it is becoming a deterrent to buy from Woot. I mean if I just wait a little after seeing it on Woot, it will drop in price.
I feel like a sucker. Nice Woot. Thanks for rewarding my decade long loyalty to Woot by suckering me.

We sold this once before and it was for the same price.

You may be thinking of another item.

As to other items cheaper later on Amazon, we can't control Amazon or 3rd party sellers. 'tis the season for bouncing prices.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

redspecial

quality posts: 6 Private Messages redspecial
Jefiner wrote:I have one of these (purchased from another vendor and for more money, alas) and highly recommend it. Stable, quiet, easy to move if necessary. The digital interface is antique, but I just use it to set resistance and then row to Bitgym in erg mode using my tablet. This is a good price for a solid piece of exercise equipment.

Cool pro tip about Bitgym. I wasn't aware of it. Thank you!

Accelerator

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Accelerator
ThunderThighs wrote:We sold this once before and it was for the same price.

You may be thinking of another item.

As to other items cheaper later on Amazon, we can't control Amazon or 3rd party sellers. 'tis the season for bouncing prices.

My bad. As Gilda Radner would say, "Never Mind" I forgot about tax. So, anyway, same rower, same price . Sorry. I'm a little sore with Woot. Got my feelings hurt. Somehow, I keep coming here expecting the good ol Woot of yesteryear. My problem, not Woot's
Great rower though. I set it up in my home gym and I'm really putting it through it's paces. Solid machine.