Back to Amazon.com

jdruppel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdruppel

There have been several times when I have passed on purchasing an item (all over $100) because you don't accept Paypal. Is there a reason for this?

SuzyJenks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SuzyJenks

I have the same opinion. Why no Pay Pal? I almost did not purchase from you because I trust going through Pal Pal. I will possibly NOT purchase again until you start using that as a payment option. Thank you.

jbdamann2004

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbdamann2004

I'm not sure what to tell you guys, but I have paypal as my preferred payment method on my woot account, and have for a long time. Has this maybe been removed for newer users?

miniaturepeddler

quality posts: 5 Private Messages miniaturepeddler

or you get the paypal debit card and use it.

bestsportnascar

quality posts: 49 Private Messages bestsportnascar

Something really bad happened once with PayPal and they removed it from being added as a payment option. Ive never seen what the really bad thing was and we likely never will.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138
jbdamann2004 wrote:I'm not sure what to tell you guys, but I have paypal as my preferred payment method on my woot account, and have for a long time. Has this maybe been removed for newer users?

The second you change to another payment method...pffft...paypal is gone. Never to come back.

ShirtMayeba

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ShirtMayeba

Oh, so they prefer credit card payments then?

wajeremy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

ShirtMayeba wrote:Oh, so they prefer credit card payments then?

Credit card, or using an Amazon account and paying with Amazon. We're an Amazon subsidiary and Uncle Jeff has a pretty solid payment system running over there.

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

021texasreb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 021texasreb

Agree. Had to pass on a Microsoft Surface today because I only use PayPal on big purchases now.

Beelzebob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Beelzebob

I second the opinions, I only shop PayPal online. Woot, listen to your customers! I have used Woot in the past, but I can't until PayPal comes back...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1037 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Beelzebob wrote:I second the opinions, I only shop PayPal online. Woot, listen to your customers! I have used Woot in the past, but I can't until PayPal comes back...

Sorry but PayPal won't be coming back. They do have a debit card though, I believe.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

tammyjk1021

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tammyjk1021

Obviously, you have not been screwed by Paypal....many have. Good luck!