Back to Amazon.com

cseiders

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cseiders

Tried accessing www.woot.com today using chrome, page started to load then got this warning from google.

Deceptive site ahead

Attackers on z-ecx.images-amazon.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards).

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 18 Private Messages benjaminleebates
cseiders wrote:Tried accessing www.woot.com today using chrome, page started to load then got this warning from google.

Deceptive site ahead

Attackers on z-ecx.images-amazon.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards).

So did one of my coworkers... I did not notice his browser, I will check. I just thought it was our internal big brother being touchy.

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

olcubmaster

quality posts: 33 Private Messages olcubmaster

There's plenty of discussion and detection going on over at this woot! community board

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

cseiders

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cseiders

Sorry, posted to wrong forum.

mick52

quality posts: 23 Private Messages mick52

Narfcake

quality posts: 395 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

mick52 wrote:...

Look at the date(s). I zapped the spammer, but the thread was bumped as a result.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.