Top 7% of Sport Woots
Top 7% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Large/XL Disc-O-Bed With Organizers
Price: $199.99 - 219.99
Shipping Options:: $6 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Friday, Oct 12 to Monday, Oct 15) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

blueconversechucks

quality posts: 14 Private Messages blueconversechucks

I wish I could get more than ten of these. I'm thinking of starting a prison.

Lindac134

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lindac134
blueconversechucks wrote:I wish I could get more than ten of these. I'm thinking of starting a prison.

LMFAO Good one.

poutie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poutie
blueconversechucks wrote:I wish I could get more than ten of these. I'm thinking of starting a prison.

Cruel and unusual punishment is not allowed.

bchlor4evr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bchlor4evr

I have the Cabela's 2XL and the kids version of these. I bought them for the occasional overnight guests and for camping. They're great for sleeping on and can be stored anywhere when done. The main drawback of these is their weight! I don't recommend taking these on a backpacking trip unless you're the hulk. You don't get 500lbs of support with thin aluminum though. Also, it takes about 10 minutes to get them setup or taken down.

I'd buy them again but just wanted to give you all a heads up.

willis68nova

quality posts: 0 Private Messages willis68nova
bchlor4evr wrote:I have the Cabela's 2XL and the kids version of these. I bought them for the occasional overnight guests and for camping. They're great for sleeping on and can be stored anywhere when done. The main drawback of these is their weight! I don't recommend taking these on a backpacking trip unless you're the hulk. You don't get 500lbs of support with thin aluminum though. Also, it takes about 10 minutes to get them setup or taken down.

I'd buy them again but just wanted to give you all a heads up.

Just to be clear, you are saying these are well built, heavy, and sturdy?

gak0090

quality posts: 125 Private Messages gak0090
jzabrams wrote:I'd kill someone to have these in prison.

Just give me a name.

He stole your desert also.

karlacarole

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karlacarole

Is it one bed per order, or two (bunk) beds per order?

moweropolis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moweropolis
karlacarole wrote:Is it one bed per order, or two (bunk) beds per order?

It is the full setup pictured.

For more info:
www.discobed.com

Wooter944353579

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wooter944353579

We have the kid version of these and they are amazing. Very sturdy, and will probably last at least fifty years (+) with heavy use. That said, they are very heavy and we use them for car camping and as extra beds for our kids when visiting other people (or when they visit us and give them the kids beds). They take up very little floor space. We initially bought the LARGE version instead of the kids version and it wouldn't fit in our four person kelty tent (too tall as the tent walls sloped in and hit the sides of the bunk beds), so we returned them for the kids size. If you want them for tent camping, make sure you have one of those jumbo tents.

bchlor4evr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bchlor4evr
willis68nova wrote:Just to be clear, you are saying these are well built, heavy, and sturdy?

Yes, exactly.

jearly0000

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jearly0000

"McSamonbreath"?
Really?

Who ate the last mini chimichanga?!

MANOWAR

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MANOWAR

Got these for car camping. LOVE THEM!! They are heavy but once set up you are off of the ground and comfortable. I have the Mondo King 3D pads on top of them for insulation and more padding and I sleep as good as my memory foam mattress at home. I'll never sleep on the ground again.

2oldn2ys

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 2oldn2ys

Bahahahahahaha

sassqueen

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sassqueen

I've got the large version of these. We bypassed the kids one. They are big enough that when mine were smaller, I could put two on the bottom bunk @ the same time.

I second the wooter(s) above who commented on their weight and size.

We use them mainly for travel, because w/ three kids it's hard to reliably find a hotel room for all 5 of us.

They are also good for random sleep overs - between my kids' regular bunk bed and these, I can stack them in a single room like so much cordwood and leave the regular beds for the adult-sized humans.

bluemaple

quality posts: 87 Private Messages bluemaple

Have been very tempted by these every summer when Costco sells them.

They are both cleverly designed and appear to be really solidly made.

A tip - they offer optional height extensions and cargo holders that hang off the sides (Costco includes). The height extensions make the lower bunk feel less cramped, height-wise.