Top 2% of Sport Woots
Top 2% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6]

Zint Premium Collagen Peptides
Price: $14.99 - 24.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard (Free with Prime) OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days. (Thursday, Mar 15 to Friday, Mar 16) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

MadmansMayhem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MadmansMayhem

So what's the actual serving size? One picture says 1 TBSP. and the other says 2 TBSP. but the calories and protein say the same?? Thanks.

phonedog365

quality posts: 7 Private Messages phonedog365

Will this help me grow claws like Sabertooth? #bucketlist

nire46

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nire46

I'm not sure I fully understand what it is that this bag contains.
That stuff that people inject into their face to look younger?

bpepsi2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bpepsi2

Yes...What is the REAL serving size??? 1 tbsp or 2 tbsp? How can it say both???

richlang

quality posts: 1 Private Messages richlang

You can if you are a politician....

araczynski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages araczynski

Most places use 2 TBSP as a serving.

1 TBSP has has about 6g of this type of protein.

This is actually a pretty good price, the general price for 16oz is typically $24. So this is half price more or less (ignoring their original 'twice the normal price of everyone else' markup)

lmfite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lmfite

Staff

Hi all! The serving size is 2 tablespoons. The 16oz option has 38 servings and the 32oz option has 75 servings.

lmfite

Staff

MadmansMayhem wrote:So what's the actual serving size? One picture says 1 TBSP. and the other says 2 TBSP. but the calories and protein say the same?? Thanks.

2 tablespoons, thanks!

lmfite

Staff

bpepsi2 wrote:Yes...What is the REAL serving size??? 1 tbsp or 2 tbsp? How can it say both???

2 tablespoons, thanks!

ausphiwvwc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ausphiwvwc
MadmansMayhem wrote:So what's the actual serving size? One picture says 1 TBSP. and the other says 2 TBSP. but the calories and protein say the same?? Thanks.

Actual it says 1 Scoop, I do not see any picture that says 1 TBS. Also I do have this at home and it also says 1 Scoop, but I usually just got by weight.

thrappm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thrappm

Question, when I see 'hydrolized protein, it's often soy-based. Is this soy-based? I'm allergic to soy, so if it's milk-based, etc., vs. soy, I'm in.

thrappm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thrappm

Sorry, answered my own question. BEEF based.

gchung

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gchung
nire46 wrote:I'm not sure I fully understand what it is that this bag contains.
That stuff that people inject into their face to look younger?

One and the same. Collagen based protein is supposed to have peptides that benefit joint health. It's all the rage.

Do a search on collagen vs whey. Or bone broth.

iwantoneortwo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iwantoneortwo

Quack-bait alert! There are no valid studies showing this to be beneficial in any significant fashion.

sammysk92

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sammysk92

I started taking collagen (this one specifically) two years ago. I have never had long hair or nice nails --- about 2 months after starting, my hair started to grow like crazy (it's almost down my back now) and my nails I constantly have to cut short. I love this stuff...melts into a hot cup of tea with no taste, I make shakes with it, I add into everything I can think of. Works wonders.

sammysk92

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sammysk92
iwantoneortwo wrote:Quack-bait alert! There are no valid studies showing this to be beneficial in any significant fashion.

My hair and nails say otherwise.

debard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages debard

Could I get the same result by chewing on a old piece of cow hide?

cbrehman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cbrehman
debard wrote:Could I get the same result by chewing on a old piece of cow hide?

Probably, since there is no evidence that this actually has any effect on anything.

rickyrockfish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rickyrockfish
iwantoneortwo wrote:Quack-bait alert! There are no valid studies showing this to be beneficial in any significant fashion.

I'm right there with you on this one, there is one study done on this subject and less than 20% had fewer wrinkles, problems with the study show that they could not accurately attribute the positive outcome to the Collagen alone, I.E. they did not isolate other factors that could have helped.

XTCfan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages XTCfan

What's the expiration date on this product? I'm interested in buying multiples (this is a good price), but don't want to buy it if it's going to expire in six months or something.

Thank you.

Woody1

quality posts: 33 Private Messages Woody1

I don't disagree with you. I also feel the same way about my treadmill, rowing machine, incumbent bike, free weights, NordicTrack, bell weights, super large dodge ball, exercise bands and stair stepper.

I stopped watching the PX90 and Country Heat discs when they said get ready to sweat too.

Would this mix well with an unused 10lb jug of Whey?

900+ woots! - Talk to the Square or don't🤔

slang67

quality posts: 10 Private Messages slang67

Been thinking about trying collagen for a while now. Decided to bite the bullet and try it. Used my Happy Hour coupon and we'll see if it helps my knees and other aching joints. I'd be pretty pleased if it helped out my skin, too, but more interested in reducing some pain.

B33ler's Offlce #1 11/9/17 B33ler's Office #2 11/20/17 CrapCrapCr@ppv33nt 12/20/17
Barrage of Corgies 5/23/18