3 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 27% of Sport Woots
Top 26% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 45% of Sport Woots
Top 40% of all Woots

Quality Posts

• (12:29 PM, 12/7/2017) saarstol talks about this board.

blarson42

quality posts: 2 Private Messages blarson42

For $550 it better have a motor.

mikegrook

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikegrook

699.00 on the other site at regular price. No reviews. Unsure where the 1100.00+ is coming from.

LIVNXXL

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mikegrook wrote:699.00 on the other site at regular price. No reviews. Unsure where the 1100.00+ is coming from.

From the Manufacturer.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

vector4

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vector4

It looks like this is just a special graphics option for the Adventure 1 iSUP. That one sells for $579. So if the graphics package doesn't mean anything to you it looks like about $30 off their base model iSUP. That's not enough for me to want to jump for it.

Operaman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Operaman

I see TOWER on it. Saw the Ladder to the life guard stand logo, the TOWER below it. This is a top notch inflatable SUP. Tower makes a great product. The TOWER SUP has been on WOOT before.

aforrest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aforrest

Misleading name

rowdyred94

quality posts: 5 Private Messages rowdyred94

So can I ride this to my deer stand? There's a deer stand on it. I'm from northern Minnesota and if I'm sure about anything I'm sure that's a deer stand.

I'll try it out and let you know.

Wooting gleefully since 2008

saarstol

quality posts: 26 Private Messages saarstol

Yes, this is a co-branded product between Tower (the leading inflatable paddle board company worldwide) and Kawasaki (which is a worldwide leader in watersports and motorsports equipment - they own the trademark "Jet Ski").

The unique thing about this board is that it's been designed with a break-away, heavy duty, velcro tow strap system so it's the first iSUP that's designed to be pulled behind a boat. In playing around with paddle boards and boats, we've dubbed this "Tower boarding".

So, in a nutshell, it's a 1st class inflatable paddle board but also it optimized for an interesting new way to use it.

Stephan Aarstol
Founder & CEO
Tower Paddle Boards

jmmsmile

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jmmsmile

I bought two Tower 9'10 paddle boards from Woot. Love them. However, one burst at the seam when I had it inflated to 10 psi on a 93 degree day in NJ. They were both mounted on the bow of my boat. The board was 4 years old, so it was not covered under warranty. I'm concerned about the dark color of this paddle board - if left in the sun, wouldn't it burst at the seam under less stringent conditions?

shelburnecountrystore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shelburnecountrystore
blarson42 wrote:For $550 it better have a motor.

I really thought it had one... damn if I am going to paddle this thing for that price..

Where is the 'Shark Tank' Electric surf board...

alejandro64

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alejandro64

What this matress is for? I don't see any use for it. I can get an matress for $10 for the same purpose