Top 6% of Sport Woots
Top 6% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2]

Fitbit Alta
Price: $64.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Thursday, Sep 14 to Friday, Sep 15) + transit
Condition: Refurbished

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
7/24/2017 - $64.99 - 74.99
9/26/2016 - $89.99 - 149.99 - Click To See Discussion (32 comments)

8/2/2017 - $64.99 (Woot Plus)
8/2/2017 - $64.99 (Woot Plus)

jackmcdowell

quality posts: 19 Private Messages jackmcdowell

Terrible deal, a deal would be $70 shipped new with warranty, which is the going price when these go on sale (Staples had it for $70 5 days ago).

honestmonkey

quality posts: 3 Private Messages honestmonkey

The only prices I can find right now is like $130 or so, which is Staples current price, new. so about half price for refurb? Not so bad, depending on how it was "fixed".

renee9605

quality posts: 1 Private Messages renee9605

Since I have a hard time keeping up with all the Fitbit models, can someone confirm: this one does NOT have a heart rate monitor, correct? My Charge HR has one but it's on its last legs and I find the heart rate monitor to be the only accurate method of calculating calories burned.

Gwynn400

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Gwynn400
renee9605 wrote:Since I have a hard time keeping up with all the Fitbit models, can someone confirm: this one does NOT have a heart rate monitor, correct? My Charge HR has one but it's on its last legs and I find the heart rate monitor to be the only accurate method of calculating calories burned.

Correct, this is the Alta without the HR monitor. You can tell by the band. The HR has more of a watch type band, while this one is more peg in hole type band.

renee9605

Since I have a hard time keeping up with all the Fitbit models, can someone confirm: this one does NOT have a heart rate monitor, correct? My Charge HR has one but it's on its last legs and I find the heart rate monitor to be the only accurate method of calculating calories burned.

renee9605

Gwynn400 wrote:Correct, this is the Alta without the HR monitor. You can tell by the band. The HR has more of a watch type band, while this one is more peg in hole type band.

Thanks, Gwynn, sorry for the double-post.

migelito

quality posts: 9 Private Messages migelito

is the band on this replaceable? my wrist is 8.25" which is > 8.1"

manlapig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manlapig

Staff

migelito wrote:is the band on this replaceable? my wrist is 8.25" which is > 8.1"

Yes, you can replace the bands on the Fitbit Alta.

keitht56

quality posts: 1 Private Messages keitht56

Fed up with Fitbit. Owned almost every model. Every one has fallen apart, and I'm not all that active. I'm 61 years old. I walk the dogs and run out for cigarettes. That's about it.

jackmcdowell

quality posts: 19 Private Messages jackmcdowell
honestmonkey wrote:The only prices I can find right now is like $130 or so, which is Staples current price, new. so about half price for refurb? Not so bad, depending on how it was "fixed".

If you search other deal forums you will see it. But if you want to take a gamble and need it now get it here.

On the last deal thunder thighs said that the battery is only replaced if it needs to for instance, so caveat emptor.

jamesbottomtooth

quality posts: 41 Private Messages jamesbottomtooth
keitht56 wrote:Fed up with Fitbit. Owned almost every model. Every one has fallen apart, and I'm not all that active. I'm 61 years old. I walk the dogs and run out for cigarettes. That's about it.

[/thumbs up]

something great about this. counting your steps with FitBit while running out for cigarettes. :D