Back to Amazon.com

kathleen1966

quality posts: 36 Private Messages kathleen1966

Hiding here till its over

#LoVE

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 18 Private Messages benjaminleebates

it's never over.

You can find my shirts for sale HERE or THERE!

olcubmaster

quality posts: 33 Private Messages olcubmaster

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

kathleen1966

benjaminleebates wrote:it's never over.

I know....there are always new hiding places (house) that I keep finding....not gonna bother looking anymore

#LoVE

benjaminleebates

kathleen1966 wrote:I know....there are always new hiding places (house) that I keep finding....not gonna bother looking anymore

We are looking for a house out in the country. I like old ones that have hidden nooks and crannies. Old houses are awesome like that.

kathleen1966

benjaminleebates wrote:We are looking for a house out in the country. I like old ones that have hidden nooks and crannies. Old houses are awesome like that.

Yeah they are...going to be looking to move soon...will be downsizing quite a bit...looking at little ones if it'll just be me

#LoVE

benjaminleebates

kathleen1966 wrote:Yeah they are...going to be looking to move soon...will be downsizing quite a bit...looking at little ones if it'll just be me

We are doing the opposite, need a big house, because we want my wife's mother to move in with us. I feel that if we have lots of room, we will all feel more comfortable.
The nice thing is that we get along very well and have a lot of similar interest. (bluegrass music, ancient aliens, and big breakfasts!)

bestsportnascar

quality posts: 49 Private Messages bestsportnascar
benjaminleebates wrote:We are doing the opposite, need a big house, because we want my wife's mother to move in with us. I feel that if we have lots of room, we will all feel more comfortable.
The nice thing is that we get along very well and have a lot of similar interest. (bluegrass music, ancient aliens, and big breakfasts!)

Is having your mother in law moving in with you a bad idea? Ancient astronaut theorists say 'yes.'

Sounds like you get along, which is great!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mbspell

quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell
bestsportnascar wrote:Is having your mother in law moving in with you a bad idea? Ancient astronaut theorists say 'yes.'

Sounds like you get along, which is great!

well, someone (*cough me cough*) advised you against letting your mom move in with you, but did you listen?

cklun

quality posts: 43 Private Messages cklun

Volunteer Moderator

olcubmaster wrote:

one of the BEST scenes! LOL!

"I NEVER EVER share garlic balls!"]

kathleen1966

benjaminleebates wrote:We are doing the opposite, need a big house, because we want my wife's mother to move in with us. I feel that if we have lots of room, we will all feel more comfortable.

Unfortunately I lost both of my parents in a 4 month span after my first cancer diagnosis, so I have no family, no kids...and need to get out of this house before it kills me.

#LoVE

kathleen1966

Hate this bullying crap going on too

#LoVE

pooflady

quality posts: 28 Private Messages pooflady

Went out to lunch and then Kroger for gift cards. Woo-hoo! Like a demolition derby out there. I figure my driving's still okay since I made it home with neither being involved in nor causing an accident. And it's drizzly and foggy.

I think my guardian angel drinks.

benjaminleebates

kathleen1966 wrote:Hate this bullying crap going on too

no. no bullies. To you? Or in general?

benjaminleebates

pooflady wrote:Went out to lunch and then Kroger for gift cards. Woo-hoo! Like a demolition derby out there. I figure my driving's still okay since I made it home with neither being involved in nor causing an accident.

Is it called an accident if you aim for them on purpose?

pooflady

quality posts: 28 Private Messages pooflady
benjaminleebates wrote:Is it called an accident if you aim for them on purpose?

That's what you tell the police.

I think my guardian angel drinks.

kathleen1966

benjaminleebates wrote:no. no bullies. To you? Or in general?

Me by "my person"

#LoVE

benjaminleebates

kathleen1966 wrote:Me by "my person"

I used to get down and spiral... Personally, i see life in this way:
The past does not exist, the future is merely the crossroads of circumstance, imagination and drive. Now is the only thing that is real, strive to be content with now.

kathleen1966

benjaminleebates wrote:I used to get down and spiral... Personally, i see life in this way:
The past does not exist, the future is merely the crossroads of circumstance, imagination and drive. Now is the only thing that is real, strive to be content with now.

Now is the problem...I don't think anyone could be content with what is happening here

#LoVE

benjaminleebates

kathleen1966 wrote:Now is the problem...I don't think anyone could be content with what is happening here

Im sorry to hear that. Hang in there...

kathleen1966

benjaminleebates wrote:Im sorry to hear that. Hang in there...

Thank you...very much appreciated!

#LoVE

kathleen1966

I'll never understand why so called adults get off on being mean to others...I was raised to be kind...no matter..

#LoVE

benjaminleebates

kathleen1966 wrote:I'll never understand why so called adults get off on being mean to others...I was raised to be kind...no matter..

Not all kids are taught to be nice, and those kids grow up to be toxic to others.

kathleen1966

and there's always next year...at least Woot loved me and let me get crap.

#LoVE

benjaminleebates

kathleen1966 wrote:and there's always next year...at least Woot loved me and let me get crap.

Sounds like crap is the highlight of your year. You need to be part of those crap of the month clubs. There are tons of those sites out there.
http://boxes.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/
This site has a list of some of the more popular ones.
This way, you can get some love from your mailman anyway.

kathleen1966

benjaminleebates wrote:Sounds like crap is the highlight of your year. You need to be part of those crap of the month clubs. There are tons of those sites out there.
http://boxes.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/
This site has a list of some of the more popular ones.
This way, you can get some love from your mailman anyway.

Thanks for the links! That was very kind of you, you didn't have to do that but you did and it is genuinely very much appreciated! ATM only Woot things are in my budget, but I will bookmark that for a later time. You're so kind, thank you for that <3

#LoVE

olcubmaster

quality posts: 33 Private Messages olcubmaster
kathleen1966 wrote:Thanks for the links! That was very kind of you, you didn't have to do that but you did and it is genuinely very much appreciated! ATM only Woot things are in my budget, but I will bookmark that for a later time. You're so kind, thank you for that <3

Click here for some other box-a-month clubs for Woot-ish prices of under $10/month.

They include:

Food and Snack Boxes
Beauty and Makeup Boxes
Shaving Clubs
Nerdy and Geeky Boxes
T Shirts and Apparel
Book Clubs
Household and Miscellaneous Boxes

Most of these boxes include free shipping and handling.

Certainly not the value we all know and love found in a Woot! Bag of Corncobs but what in this universe can claim to be that crappily good?

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

kathleen1966

olcubmaster wrote:Click here for some other box-a-month clubs for Woot-ish prices of under $10/month.

They include:

Food and Snack Boxes
Beauty and Makeup Boxes
Shaving Clubs
Nerdy and Geeky Boxes
T Shirts and Apparel
Book Clubs
Household and Miscellaneous Boxes

Most of these boxes include free shipping and handling.

Certainly not the value we all know and love found in a Woot! Bag of Corncobs but what in this universe can claim to be that crappily good?

I do get gluten free snack box, but atm that's all that's in the budget. It's really replacing snacks being bought at the store, and no extra cost, just a trade of where I purchase. Woot crap is fun for sure and I'll always try to score one if able.

Other than that I don't really need "stuff" I need "people" besides my nurses and oncologist. People who are kind, genuine and talk about regular stuff and dont think about the pink ribbon ...been sick too long, and some of it is survivor's guilt..cuz of the folks...

#LoVE

benjaminleebates

kathleen1966 wrote:I do get gluten free snack box, but atm that's all that's in the budget. It's really replacing snacks being bought at the store, and no extra cost, just a trade of where I purchase. Woot crap is fun for sure and I'll always try to score one if able.

Other than that I don't really need "stuff" I need "people" besides my nurses and oncologist. People who are kind, genuine and talk about regular stuff and dont think about the pink ribbon ...been sick too long, and some of it is survivor's guilt..cuz of the folks...

New monthly box idea. The people box. They package up a person and send them to you. A different one each month. Maybe it works like netflix. You keep them as long as you want, then send them back and they will send you the next in your list...

hot72chev

quality posts: 28 Private Messages hot72chev
benjaminleebates wrote:New monthly box idea. The people box. They package up a person and send them to you. A different one each month. Maybe it works like netflix. You keep them as long as you want, then send them back and they will send you the next in your list...

Can I send my slightly used people whom I don't care for on to others for a trial run?

This just might work if we can all swap the people in our lives...

x12
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

kathleen1966

Well out of the corner for now

#LoVE

benjaminleebates

awesome!
NOW. move to a house with only round rooms and never worry about corners again!

kathleen1966

benjaminleebates wrote:awesome!
NOW. move to a house with only round rooms and never worry about corners again!

Yuppers...I'm thinking way cool tiny house only a tree house by that guy Pete from WA with the show! I've not seen him make a round one!

#LoVE

benjaminleebates

kathleen1966 wrote:Yuppers...I'm thinking way cool tiny house only a tree house by that guy Pete from WA with the show! I've not seen him make a round one!

OH. Yeah. Nice. I used to drive by (everyday) a playhouse built on top of an old cement grain silo!

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.126606,-85.9089162,3a,15.5y,353.46h,90.12t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sk3kdBrA1-3c0ItydvJcovw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

That's the link to the street view google map pic.
I always though old grain silos would make fun homes. BTW I like lighthouses too.

hot72chev

benjaminleebates wrote:OH. Yeah. Nice. I used to drive by (everyday) a playhouse built on top of an old cement grain silo!

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.126606,-85.9089162,3a,15.5y,353.46h,90.12t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sk3kdBrA1-3c0ItydvJcovw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

I always though old grain silos would make fun homes. BTW I like lighthouses too.

Ooo, wouldn't it be COOL to live in a lighthouse! (said the huge lighthouse fan)

x12

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138
benjaminleebates wrote:OH. Yeah. Nice. I used to drive by (everyday) a playhouse built on top of an old cement grain silo!

That is so cool. Would do wonders for my Acrophobia.

I always liked this...

benjaminleebates

moles1138 wrote:That is so cool. Would do wonders for my Acrophobia.

I always liked this...

Tiny house to an uncomfortable level...

kathleen1966

I got married at Nubble Lighthouse in Maine! A seal crashed the wedding but it was cool...he was cute!

#LoVE

kathleen1966

hot72chev wrote:Ooo, wouldn't it be COOL to live in a lighthouse! (said the huge lighthouse fan)

Chev my green twin...Lighthouses were not on your list :::ShakesFinger::: lol

#LoVE

hot72chev

kathleen1966 wrote:Chev my green twin...Lighthouses were not on your list :::ShakesFinger::: lol

Oops...I thought I had too much stuff on my list anyway!

I do love lighthouses, especially the Outer Banks of NC, have climbed 3 of them. I have seen pics of Nubble! WOW!

x12