Top 18% of Sport Woots
Top 17% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

RumbleRoller SuperSets
Price: $47.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, May 22 to Tuesday, May 23) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

zwayne

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zwayne

Saw the pic before the description and thought that Woot was now getting into sex toys...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

zwayne wrote:Saw the pic before the description and thought that Woot was now getting into sex toys...

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

rgarnier

quality posts: 21 Private Messages rgarnier

This price is ridiculously high for a foam roller. Similar rollers are everywhere for less. Just go to Marshalls or TJ Maxx and you'll likely find very similar studded rollers for less than half the price.

borisyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages borisyo
zwayne wrote:Saw the pic before the description and thought that Woot was now getting into sex toys...

Ditto... :D

More like sex roller?

onefastbob

quality posts: 75 Private Messages onefastbob

These are the absolute worst paint rollers I have ever used!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

onefastbob wrote:These are the absolute worst paint rollers I have ever used!

I rather liked the design it gave my walls.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items