WootBot


quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

NCStar Heads Up Series 4 Reticle Reflex Optics

Last Purchase:
9 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 40% of Sport Woots
Top 37% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 17% of Sport Woots
Top 16% of all Woots

Arkiefenarkie


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Arkiefenarkie

To all who are picking this up; this is only a buck and some change cheaper than buying it straight from NcSTAR's website. So, with that being said, I would guess if you have problems with the sight, you could call them and get a replacement. It's still something they are selling as active inventory.

Just ordered it, so I'll be back with a review. ;)

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Arkiefenarkie wrote:To all who are picking this up; this is only a buck and some change cheaper than buying it straight from NcSTAR's website. So, with that being said, I would guess if you have problems with the sight, you could call them and get a replacement. It's still something they are selling as active inventory.

Just ordered it, so I'll be back with a review. ;)



I'm not finding the DX4BQ for sale on their site.


On vacation until 6/3. I will not answer private messages.
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Arkiefenarkie


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Arkiefenarkie
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm not finding the DX4BQ for sale on their site.


I will be back with a link for you.

Arkiefenarkie


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Arkiefenarkie
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm not finding the DX4BQ for sale on their site.



Link: https://www.ncstar.com/optics-acc/reflex-optics/heads-up/dx4bq-rogue-dot4retrdqr-mtblk

I thought u could order from its listing on their site, but I guess not. Maybe contact them? It's still in their stock so, I don't know. Still waiting for my delivery...

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Arkiefenarkie wrote:Link: https://www.ncstar.com/optics-acc/reflex-optics/heads-up/dx4bq-rogue-dot4retrdqr-mtblk

I thought u could order from its listing on their site, but I guess not. Maybe contact them? It's still in their stock so, I don't know. Still waiting for my delivery...


Yeah, I don't see a price or a way to order.


On vacation until 6/3. I will not answer private messages.
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items