Top 0% of all Woots

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2]

Women's Agave Full-Zip Jacket
Price: $34.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Thursday, Apr 20 to Friday, Apr 21) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

woncoolone

quality posts: 4145 Private Messages woncoolone

mesauter

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mesauter

I don't see the hood mentioned in the description.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mesauter wrote:I don't see the hood mentioned in the description.

Good catch. There's no hood. We've updated the features to remove that. The photos are correct.

Interestingly, the North Face site has the same blurb.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dckolb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dckolb

Does this jacket have a seam across the chest under the breast? I've seen both styles on other websites.

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

dckolb wrote:Does this jacket have a seam across the chest under the breast? I've seen both styles on other websites.

To me it looks like it just has the princess seams running vertically under the armpit down to the hem.

mbrownie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mbrownie

notr letting me order how come

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

mbrownie wrote:notr letting me order how come

What size and color are you trying to order? What browser are you using?

Amy6975

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Amy6975

Just received mine in the mail. Mine does not have zippered pockets in the front as the description says, it does not have the princess seaming like my other agave jacket does and the north face logo is not raised as it's says in the description, it's like screen printed! What gives??

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

Amy6975 wrote:Just received mine in the mail. Mine does not have zippered pockets in the front as the description says, it does not have the princess seaming like my other agave jacket does and the north face logo is not raised as it's says in the description, it's like screen printed! What gives??

Oh no! That's not good. If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form for assistance.

shannieshenice

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shannieshenice

Is this an authentic north face jacket? I received mine in the mail and it doesnt match the description, its definitely NOT the same jacket that is in the picture.

LocutusOfWoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LocutusOfWoot
shannieshenice wrote:Is this an authentic north face jacket? I received mine in the mail and it doesnt match the description, its definitely NOT the same jacket that is in the picture.

We're really sorry that this is happening. We have reported the issue. Thanks for letting us know!

Amy6975

shannieshenice wrote:Is this an authentic north face jacket? I received mine in the mail and it doesnt match the description, its definitely NOT the same jacket that is in the picture.

I agree! I didn't want to use the word "fake" but that's kinda what I thought when I opened it.

theuglyunicorn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theuglyunicorn
Amy6975 wrote:I agree! I didn't want to use the word "fake" but that's kinda what I thought when I opened it.

Just received mine and it doesn't even have the North Face logo anywhere on the jacket except the tag.

Amy6975

theuglyunicorn wrote:Just received mine and it doesn't even have the North Face logo anywhere on the jacket except the tag.

Mine doesn't even have tags!!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hi there.

Our buyer has been talking with the vendor. Our vendor purchased these directly from The North Face. They were a custom/special order for a large retailer that backed out at the last minute.

Part of the customization was no zipper pockets or raised logo. We did not know this at the time of the sale when we copied the features from The North Face site.

If you are unhappy with the jacket, please use the Customer Service form for assistance. They'll take care of you.

We're very sorry for the confusion and mess up.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

aliciahageman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aliciahageman

There are NO zippered pockets on this jacket...I'm disappointed with the misleading description as I would not have bought this jacket.