WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Do you like a big breakfast?
  • 36.2% - Yes, I do. 255
  • 16.3% - No thanks. 115
  • 47.5% - Eh, it depends on the day... 335
705 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

PocketBrain

quality posts: 61 Private Messages PocketBrain

Maybe a little too much. I only had a bagel and cream cheese today, though.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

photobobk

quality posts: 7 Private Messages photobobk

Basically the same every day, but varies some depending on the day's planned activities. Blood glucose, y'know...

davoh

quality posts: 7 Private Messages davoh

I don't eat much for breakfast. Usually just eggs, bacon, potatoes, ham, biscuits and gravy and maybe a cup of fruit.

snarkyman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages snarkyman

Only if I want to go back to sleep.

ardubu

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ardubu

Typically yes - Big Breakfast = No lunch.

Ah, the hell with it.

originalamber

quality posts: 1 Private Messages originalamber
photobobk wrote:Basically the same every day, but varies some depending on the day's planned activities. Blood glucose, y'know...

Yep. It gets complicated when I want a small dinner to counterbalance the calories and I have to figure out how much Humalin N to take at breakfast.

Benblaze

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Benblaze

What's with the high prices on the sneakers.. And yet there's no sizes?.. 60 bucks for a pair of sneakers that only comes in size 6 or 7 men's? Really?.. Do the owners of this site know how retail works? The prices wernt even that great of deal when you HAD all the sizes.. This site has gone down hill terribly.