Top 1% of all Woots

Quality Posts

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5]

Men's Tru-Spec Basic BDU Pants
Price: $19.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days. (Wednesday, Mar 22 to Monday, Mar 27) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

TalismanUK

quality posts: 10 Private Messages TalismanUK

Has anyone had these before and can comment on how well made they are?

tlwright19

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tlwright19

I bought these the last time around in black. There are coming in handy now that we have colder weather and I need to be outside. They seem to be constructed very well and I like the deep pockets.

Good utilitarian pants and feel like they will hold up well.

MAllowMArsh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages MAllowMArsh
TalismanUK wrote:Has anyone had these before and can comment on how well made they are?

If these are the sames ones that have been on woot a few times the past year, I purchased 3 pair. Completely satisfied. They seem up to par with the pair of name brand pants of the same material.

I am likely to purchase another pair or two, I enjoy this material more than jeans.

[EDIT: I did not realize these have drawstring leg ties and reinforced seat/knees. They are not the same pants I mention in my comment]

kyngnothing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kyngnothing

Any thoughts on sizing? I'm pretty much in between sizes - should I go up or down?

TalismanUK

quality posts: 10 Private Messages TalismanUK
kyngnothing wrote:Any thoughts on sizing? I'm pretty much in between sizes - should I go up or down?

Amazon shows a 75% "Fits as expected" rating for Tru-Spec pretty much across the range.

charleswmoore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages charleswmoore

I am not knowledgeable when it comes to tailoring but can these be easily tailored? I have a big waist but often have a problem with the legs being too long and prefer to buy things that can be tailored.

First Woot Date: 5/9/2008
Total Woots: 39
Total Bunch of 60s Cartoons#39;s: 4

novaprime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages novaprime
charleswmoore wrote:I am not knowledgeable when it comes to tailoring but can these be easily tailored? I have a big waist but often have a problem with the legs being too long and prefer to buy things that can be tailored.

Not typically. They do have a draw string at the ankle so you can tie them up though.

lapoltba

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lapoltba

I would be in for a few pairs, but none of the long sizes are being offered.... BOO!

omni1269

quality posts: 0 Private Messages omni1269

In for 2. Can anyone comment on how good these are for the summer time in the south? Are they hot, or wearable year round?

x5

Woody

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Woody

In for one. If I like them, I'll get another pair or two next time.

filpenny

quality posts: 9 Private Messages filpenny

Just got these - they fit well - love them - will buy more.