WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: On vacation I like to visit places that __________.
  • 21.3% - are warm 124
  • 2.4% - are cold 14
  • 14.6% - are exciting 85
  • 31.8% - are relaxing 185
  • 19.4% - are historic 113
  • 0.2% - are modern 1
  • 7.4% - are far away 43
  • 2.9% - are close 17
582 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

moles1138

quality posts: 46 Private Messages moles1138

are anywhere but here

PocketBrain

quality posts: 61 Private Messages PocketBrain

What's a "vacation?"

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

2bee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 2bee

I would have to combine a few. Warm,relaxing some excitement and a little history thrown in for variate.

myimzadi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages myimzadi

If I went on vacation it would be someplace relaxing (to me, that's hiking, biking, canoeing etc), and historical...And nature oriented.
My last vay-cay was in 2008 and we went to Cass WV, and Steamtown...And camped along the way

Marcusx70

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Marcusx70

I had a boss one time that told me that I get at least 1 vacation day a week called Sunday. Other than that, you were required to work. He on the other hand liked to take almost the whole summer off to go off with his wife and kids to go globe trotting while we still had to work. In two years, I had 4 vacations cancelled because someone needed to do the work. So when I now take vacation? I leave EVERYTHING behind me to relax.

BlindWilly

quality posts: 3 Private Messages BlindWilly

I like to drive to the middle of nowhere, to camp and get away from all the peoples!

http://www.txpedition.com/

runner188

quality posts: 0 Private Messages runner188

I just like visiting a variety of different places. And it's all about the variety. Either that, out the hokey pokey. I'm still not quite sure yet.

hot72chev

quality posts: 25 Private Messages hot72chev
myimzadi wrote:If I went on vacation it would be someplace relaxing (to me, that's hiking, biking, canoeing etc), and historical...And nature oriented.
My last vay-cay was in 2008 and we went to Cass WV, and Steamtown...And camped along the way

LOVE Cass! In fact, anywhere in WV is good with me - beautiful and relaxing, and historical to boot!

x9
It seemed like a good idea at the time.