WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Would you rather go skiing or snowboarding?
  • 25.4% - Skiing! 117
  • 14.3% - Snowboarding! 66
  • 8.5% - I'll do both! 39
  • 51.8% - I prefer to stay inside. 239
461 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

ned32

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ned32

Snow shoeing!

bblhed

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bblhed

Where is the "Drinking in the Lodge" option? I would have voted that one.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 61 Private Messages PocketBrain

What do they call sliding uncontrollably down a mountainside without any equipment?

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bblhed wrote:Where is the "Drinking in the Lodge" option? I would have voted that one.

Me too.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jcbroyes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcbroyes
bblhed wrote:Where is the "Drinking in the Lodge" option? I would have voted that one.

That is the "I prefer to stay inside". I selected that for the same reason you gave!

lavozdealma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lavozdealma

I still love sledding and tubing.

mlinke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mlinke
PocketBrain wrote:What do they call sliding uncontrollably down a mountainside without any equipment?

How my attempts at skiing always end up.