WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Are you enjoying the football season so far?
  • 37% - Yes! 219
  • 40.2% - No! 238
  • 22.8% - I'm not sure. 135
592 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Calgaltoal

Oh, yes. My team is number 1, ROLL TIDE!

netprophet1976

quality posts: 1 Private Messages netprophet1976

If I could ask the NFL for one thing for Christmas, it would be for them to stop trying to make Thursday Night Football happen, with the possible exception of Thanksgiving day.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 85 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Hmmm... For NFL, some weeks are better than others.....

For NCAA Football, GO HUSKIES!
Ranked #4 & going all the way to the National Championship!!

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 85 Private Messages daveinwarshington
netprophet1976 wrote:If I could ask the NFL for one thing for Christmas, it would be for them to stop trying to make Thursday Night Football happen, with the possible exception of Thanksgiving day.

+1. I agree.
Also stop those stupid stupid games in England, Mexico & any other country.

moles1138

quality posts: 46 Private Messages moles1138

Cleveland

DavidGilmour

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DavidGilmour

http://nypost.com/2016/11/27/nfl-may-be-finally-coming-to-its-senses-on-thursday-night-games/

netprophet1976 wrote:If I could ask the NFL for one thing for Christmas, it would be for them to stop trying to make Thursday Night Football happen, with the possible exception of Thanksgiving day.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 61 Private Messages PocketBrain

I like how quiet it gets outdoors in my neighborhood. Perfect time for a long walk.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

ardubu

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ardubu

Almost any kind of shopping is crowd free!

Ah, the hell with it.

gizmovision

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gizmovision

NFL TV ratings are down even after Thanksgiving... I haven't seen a game all season and I don't miss it. I can't relate to the players, I can't afford a ticket to the game and I'm not paying to watch games on TV. when I as a taxpayer had money taken to build stadiums, many that were not needed and in good shape. The NFL is out of touch with mainstreet.

askdal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages askdal

I don't go to games or watch NFL Football since Kaepernick disrespected U.S.A. I won't watch until all Kaepernick and All his scum bag buds and the Commissionire are Fired!

giordana

quality posts: 0 Private Messages giordana

I've seen some games at work, but I've never been much of a fan, especially since they took Michael Vick back. Rae Carruth, who arranged his pregnant baby mama's murder, is due to get out of prison soon. I wonder if the NFL will take him back.

Apparently, NFL ratings are down this year. I blame FanDuel and Draftkings