WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Will you go hiking this weekend?
  • 9.8% - Yup! I love hiking. 34
  • 22.4% - No. Hiking is boring. 78
  • 29.6% - Maybe. I'll see where the weekend takes me. 103
  • 38.2% - Hiking is just a fancy name for walking around. So, yes, I will. 133
348 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

Halieus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Halieus

We're going to go hike around a Bluegrass Festival most of Saturday. The festival will have an all-day jam tent and multiple stages. Beside jamming for fun, we'll probably end up playing a few songs up on stage with one or two of the bands that know us. (They gave us performer's passes... saved $25/head admission fees!) The older kids and I play, while my wife watches the littlest one.

HomerTime

quality posts: 2 Private Messages HomerTime
Hiking is just a fancy name for walking around.

If this is true, I will doing a little hiking (5 or 6 miles) this weekend.

However, I leafed through a hiking magazine at the newsstand the other day and it was chock full of articles about how to get water from plants and reviews of emergency tents and mountaineering equipment. If using *that* definition, I will not be doing any hiking

moles1138

quality posts: 46 Private Messages moles1138

Even though I've completed the required 8 hikes for the Fall Hiking Spree , I'll try to complete all 15 on the list before the end of the month.

originalamber

quality posts: 1 Private Messages originalamber

Only if hiking includes riding my Echo around a mall.