WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Do you like to try out different kitchen gadgets?
  • 28.1% - Yes. I have so many kitchen gadgets. 146
  • 28.5% - No. I'm not interested in gimmicks and fads. 148
  • 43.5% - I'd like to try more, but I need a bigger kitchen first! 226
520 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Calgaltoal

I love kitchen gadgets but I never seem to use them. Some are still in the box.....the shipping box. I need a kitchen gadget room.

g0nz0

quality posts: 4 Private Messages g0nz0

I USED to buy a ton of kitchen gadgets, but now I let Barry Barry and The Crazy Russian Hacker (where safety... is number one priority!) do it for me before I decide.

miscreant1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages miscreant1

I have so many kitchen gadgets and I do use them. I also need I bigger kitchen. I had to put an old dresser in the next room just for my kitchen gadgets and accessories and I still need more space.

glynis37

quality posts: 13 Private Messages glynis37

I like seeing new gadgets, but I rarely buy any. My kitchen has been simplified and organized to only keep things I actually use regularly. Very few single-purpose items (ice maker, popcorn popper) and a moratorium on new ones.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 61 Private Messages PocketBrain

Seriously, my home used to be a home for three, but the kitchen isn't big enough for just me. I don't know how they got along.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

KermodeBear

quality posts: 3 Private Messages KermodeBear

I cook with cast iron pans. Not only will they last forever, but I get a great workout AND I'm armed if my home is ever intruded.

Halieus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Halieus
KermodeBear wrote:I cook with cast iron pans. Not only will they last forever, but I get a great workout AND I'm armed if my home is ever intruded.

Look! An armed bear!

zasseg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zasseg
KermodeBear wrote:I cook with cast iron pans. Not only will they last forever, but I get a great workout AND I'm armed if my home is ever intruded.

This seems to be way off topic. But, I too only use cast iron. Last forever. No chemicals. And I get my iron. Isn't this poll in the wrong catagory?

originalamber

quality posts: 1 Private Messages originalamber

I'm hoping for a bigger kitchen in my next house. Right now, I'm in a three bedroom ranch with a galley kitchen!