6%
6%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3812 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Some pictures and a single perfect review can be found over at schwinnfitness.com

Darksoul13

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Darksoul13

Only up to 275lbs. ?

Silly Rabbit......

Conslaw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Conslaw

I bought the very similar 120 model when it was on Woot earlier this year. (Actually I bought it on Amazon, Woot was sold out, but it was the same price.)

My verdict is that it is OK but I probably would get something else if I had a do-over. My biggest complaint is that the display is not backlit. You have to have nearly perfect lighting conditions to read the display. The cord from the AC adapter is short, so unless you are very close to an outlet, be prepared to use an extension cord. My water bottle holder broke less than a month after getting the bike, but it's no big deal because it didn't work that well anyway.

On the positive side the resistance is smooth and the seating position is comfortable.

mollytim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mollytim

Is Assembly required??

Thanks

sadronmeldir

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sadronmeldir

I'm 6'5"... does anyone know if this bike can support taller folks without our knees hitting the handlebars?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

mollytim wrote:Is Assembly required??

Thanks

assembly is required.

hope this helps!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

Holysin

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Holysin
sadronmeldir wrote:I'm 6'5"... does anyone know if this bike can support taller folks without our knees hitting the handlebars?

unfortunately I think you're going to need to find one in real life to sit on to find out if it will fit as depending on if your legs are longer or your torso you could have issues with most stationary bikes. Elliptical machines would be more friendly to you (and are arguably better for the knees as well...)

I'm personally in the market for an elliptical but man this is cheap....

edit: looking at the two bikes side by side it looks like your best option (sight unseen / knees unfelt) would be the schwinn 120 as the handlebars are higher up the stalk and the stalk curves outward. The 120 is on amazon for $50 more shipped (prime).

p010ne

quality posts: 3 Private Messages p010ne

The manual that comes with the shipment is not complete, I found this one: http://download.nautilus.com/supportdocs/AM_OM/Schwinn/SCH.125.AM.OM.EN.pdf.

Eighter from Decatur, county seat of Wise (of course it's in Texas)

p010ne

quality posts: 3 Private Messages p010ne

I expected this purchase to replace my fairly old LifeFitness Lifecycle 5500; however, there is no change in resistance with the 16 levels!
I have contacted Schwinn and they are sending me a new motor and a technician for installation.
(I have double checked my cable connections from the control panel and I detect nothing wrong with the cable, pins or my connection. Everything else seems to work?)

Eighter from Decatur, county seat of Wise (of course it's in Texas)

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

p010ne wrote:I expected this purchase to replace my fairly old LifeFitness Lifecycle 5500; however, there is no change in resistance with the 16 levels!
I have contacted Schwinn and they are sending me a new motor and a technician for installation.
(I have double checked my cable connections from the control panel and I detect nothing wrong with the cable, pins or my connection. Everything else seems to work?)

hmm. sorry about that. glad to hear Schwinn's sending somebody to diagnose.

if you run into any difficulty getting your warranty honored along the way, feel free to email Support@Woot.com and we'll help however we can. sounds like you've got it under control thus far, though.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.