12%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

toasterbicycle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages toasterbicycle

I'm going to get the obligatory "Does she come with the treadmill?" out of the way.

And the answer is yes.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

toasterbicycle wrote:I'm going to get the obligatory "Does she come with the treadmill?" out of the way.

And the answer is yes.

Dreamer.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3119 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

a handful of good reviews (4.2 out of 5.0) over at amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Sole-Commercial-Non-Folding-Treadmill-Previous/dp/B003Z4G76Y

equilibrium911

quality posts: 0 Private Messages equilibrium911
toasterbicycle wrote:I'm going to get the obligatory "Does she come with the treadmill?" out of the way.

And the answer is yes.

Dat Treadmill

freerd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages freerd
ThunderThighs wrote:Dreamer.

Too bad - If it came with the girl I'd totally be in for three (and you guys could keep the treadmills)!

brasssong

quality posts: 7 Private Messages brasssong
freerd wrote:Too bad - If it came with the girl I'd totally be in for three (and you guys could keep the treadmills)!

That would be a deal... My 3 women cost a whole lot more than that.

neveraging

quality posts: 3 Private Messages neveraging

Great for any upstairs apartment

GH

huangpen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages huangpen

Last year model. Not the 2013 latest model.

happypuppy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages happypuppy
neveraging wrote:Great for any upstairs apartment

The treadmill or the girl? :X

I can't imagine assembling this by myself... unless it comes pre-assembled? The sheer weight of it would be a blast to carry up to the apartment top.

Maybe I should wear a power bracelet before attempting to lift it... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/21/power-bracelets-lawsuit_n_1105559.html

...Or not.

slambram

quality posts: 3 Private Messages slambram

While this treadmill is worlds above your average Sears or other sporting goods store model, for the same money you can get a moderate to lightly used ex-gym machine. They actually *are* commercial quality and should outlast you at home, while requiring zero maintenance or 'thought while running.'

whitcwa

quality posts: 12 Private Messages whitcwa

"It also comes with a Polar chest strap"
Wouldn't that make you chilly?

cedick

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cedick

I have this treadmill. I purchased mine at pencil's on sale. I have had the treadmill for two years now and I love it! I use it almost every morning. If you live alone though it is going to be a monster to move on your own.

eraten

quality posts: 7 Private Messages eraten
equilibrium911 wrote:Dat Treadmill

I get it.

mrtuba9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrtuba9
ThunderThighs wrote:Dreamer.

Best product pictures ever.

60 woots, 102 items, 34x1, 7x2, 18x3 (3x3 ßÕÇ-now retired), 9 unique shirt.woot, 1 sellout.woot <--OUTDATED (except the martini ;')

rkoelli1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rkoelli1

Very excited about offering Sole on Woot, I work for the company, so please feel free to ask any questions.

rkoelli1

What makes it "Light Commercial" is the width of the deck, the kind of deck we use (wax surface, never needs maintenance), and the 3" sized rollers, which protects the life of the motor. Also comes with a warranty of 5 years parts 2 years in home labor (unless used in a light commercial setting, then it's 3 years parts 1 year in home labor).

desantim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages desantim

I own the F80 2013 model, and I am EXTREMELY happy with how reliable and well it works. This is a step up from that, while about $400 more than I paid at Christmas, I'm betting it's a fantastic machine.

sleebusjones

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sleebusjones

And the answer is yes.

What treadmill?

kweeks8722

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kweeks8722
rkoelli1 wrote:Very excited about offering Sole on Woot, I work for the company, so please feel free to ask any questions.

Is it possible to enter your age and current weight on this model? Can you save a user profile? Can you save a workout history?

whorlwind

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whorlwind

Gotta love the $1800 impulse buys?

daledevon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daledevon

Even if she came with the treadmill, I still can't run fast enough to catch her.

rkoelli1

kweeks8722 wrote:Is it possible to enter your age and current weight on this model? Can you save a user profile? Can you save a workout history?

Yes it's possible to save workout history. It comes with 10 programs total, 6 generic based programs, 2 HR control programs and 2 user programs. Each program asks for weight, age for calorie count, but the user programs allow you to design your own specific workout. Once your done with the program you can save it and use it again in the future.

bradleyw801

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bradleyw801
happypuppy wrote:The treadmill or the girl? :X

I can't imagine assembling this by myself... unless it comes pre-assembled? The sheer weight of it would be a blast to carry up to the apartment top.

Maybe I should wear a power bracelet before attempting to lift it... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/21/power-bracelets-lawsuit_n_1105559.html

...Or not.

You can see someone assembling it here. http://www.servicedocuments.com/soletreadvid.html. I have actually put one together and it was surprisingly easy.

pukeboy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pukeboy

And the answer is yes.

Alas, running on the treadmill is her only interest.

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Inappropriate and gross post. Deleted multiple times for a reason. 48h

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 48 hours and then try posting again.

cksphd

quality posts: 13 Private Messages cksphd

I bought a Sole whenWoot had them before the holidays. F 65. Love it!

alambrose

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alambrose

I bought a used Sole F63 (a folding model) from Craigslist about a year ago. Got it home and the display didn't work properly. Contacted Sole customer service and they sent me out a new one free of charge, with a return label to send the broken one back, WOW! Even though the F63 is a lighter duty, home, folding model it is still an incredibly nice piece of equipment. If I were in the market for a treadmill, I'd definitely buy this Sole; but my F63 is serving me just fine for the time being. On a side note... I don't run as much now, but I have run a marathon and several half-marathons and other races. I'm an experienced runner and IMHO Sole makes a great treadmill.

anishsc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anishsc

How does this compare to this 2013 model at Sears for the same price: http://www.sears.com/sole-fitness-f85-treadmill/p-00624705000P?prdNo=8&blockNo=8&blockType=G8

It seems to have better specs.

iGGz

quality posts: 7 Private Messages iGGz

TIL Woot is full of sexists.

i am woot's god.

You're the giant Ken Jennings head? HOW DID YOU GET OUT?

dominion1450

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dominion1450
anishsc wrote:How does this compare to this 2013 model at Sears for the same price: http://www.sears.com/sole-fitness-f85-treadmill/p-00624705000P?prdNo=8&blockNo=8&blockType=G8

It seems to have better specs.

Side-By-Side Review

http://www.usfreeads.com/1123086-cls.html

anishsc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anishsc
dominion1450 wrote:Side-By-Side Review

http://www.usfreeads.com/1123086-cls.html

Thanks! The F85 wins apparently.

vladistov

quality posts: 50 Private Messages vladistov

This product must be secretly owned by an ice-cream company; because those photos have depressed me into wanting to eat a bucket of it.

djfenton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djfenton
rkoelli1 wrote:Very excited about offering Sole on Woot, I work for the company, so please feel free to ask any questions.

We just unpacked ours and set it up... motor/tread ran for a few seconds then LS1 error. Help! My wife is very disappointed and this thing about killed me transporting to the basement.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

djfenton wrote:We just unpacked ours and set it up... motor/tread ran for a few seconds then LS1 error. Help! My wife is very disappointed and this thing about killed me transporting to the basement.

I'd try unplugging it for an hour or so first. Then contact Sole to see if it's something easy they can talk you through. If not, they'll be the ones to work through for warranty repair.

If you have any problems along the way, contact support@woot.com for advice.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders