WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Teva Women's Boots

These boots are made for: Walking, hiking, general outdoorswomanship. 
These boots are not made for: echolocation, soldering, diplomatic brinkmanship.
Teva official site

Tendara


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tendara

Here's the size chart:
http://www.teva.com/sizing-chart/sizing,default,pg.html

ceagee


quality posts: 61 Private Messages ceagee

Checked the Teva Site and this is a great deal.
They are $140.00 there, and rate almost a full 5 stars.

I have several pairs of Teva shoes, clogs, and sandals.
They are super comfy and and handle a lot of abuse. Last a long time.

Going to have to find a way to justify these.



lnjelinek


quality posts: 3 Private Messages lnjelinek

I don't think I can justify buying these... I live in Florida and don't plan on going for the "super cute UGG boot/rainboot look." Flip flops are fine by me. Rainbow sandals next Woot?

stinawargo


quality posts: 8 Private Messages stinawargo
ceagee wrote:

I have several pairs of Teva shoes, clogs, and sandals.
They are super comfy and and handle a lot of abuse. Last a long time.



what's the sizing like on these? cause according to the linked size chart, i'm a 7.5, and i haven't been a 7.5 since middle school!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 546 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

stinawargo wrote:what's the sizing like on these? cause according to the linked size chart, i'm a 7.5, and i haven't been a 7.5 since middle school!



Were you looking at the men's chart by chance? The women's is on the right.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ebam


quality posts: 3 Private Messages ebam
lnjelinek wrote:I don't think I can justify buying these... I live in Florida and don't plan on going for the "super cute UGG boot/rainboot look." Flip flops are fine by me. Rainbow sandals next Woot?



hey, you guys at least have real weather! here in san diego, we're just a daily moving average of climate. certainly nothing to justify these boots

yaddiex3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages yaddiex3

Went to Amazon to check out the reviews. Sounds as if these boots run small and narrow. Enough for me to opt to NOT buy. Oh well.

owlie


quality posts: 1 Private Messages owlie

I bought the Teva water shoes a few months ago and was worried about fit as supposedly their shoes run small. I am a true size 6.5 with a normal width foot (if anything, a little on the wide side) and they fit perfectly. Also insanely comfortable. I would order these if I needed them as I now trust the brand.

ceagee


quality posts: 61 Private Messages ceagee
stinawargo wrote:what's the sizing like on these? cause according to the linked size chart, i'm a 7.5, and i haven't been a 7.5 since middle school!



the women's have always run true to size for me.



austinrhea


quality posts: 0 Private Messages austinrhea

I REALLY REALLY want these boots. I have come back to look at them for 3 days and told myself if they still have my size today I would get them. One problem. Just realized Woot doesn't allow returns. If it was a shirt or something it would be different, but shoes?!? I don't know if I trust buying a pair of shoes online that I have never seen in person, never tried on, and can't return. What have you longer term Wooters done if something doesn't fit that you bought?

Tamstress


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Tamstress
austinrhea wrote:I REALLY REALLY want these boots. I have come back to look at them for 3 days and told myself if they still have my size today I would get them. One problem. Just realized Woot doesn't allow returns. If it was a shirt or something it would be different, but shoes?!? I don't know if I trust buying a pair of shoes online that I have never seen in person, never tried on, and can't return. What have you longer term Wooters done if something doesn't fit that you bought?

I got stuck w/ 2 pair of Skele-toes that aren't true to size; I sold one pair on a Facebook yardsale page but the other sits, waiting to be a gift for someone, anyone. Overstock.com may be your better bet.

Woot was I thinking? Whar was my head?

lstaff


quality posts: 199 Private Messages lstaff
austinrhea wrote:I REALLY REALLY want these boots. I have come back to look at them for 3 days and told myself if they still have my size today I would get them. One problem. Just realized Woot doesn't allow returns. If it was a shirt or something it would be different, but shoes?!? I don't know if I trust buying a pair of shoes online that I have never seen in person, never tried on, and can't return. What have you longer term Wooters done if something doesn't fit that you bought?



That's always the balance: Buy a quality product at an incredible price - but maybe it will be unusable . . .
If it is helpful, I bought my kid some Teva boots at Marshalls and she wears them almost everyday. They are comfortable, warm and have been waterproof in both snow and rain, all while looking great!!

earthmolder


quality posts: 0 Private Messages earthmolder
austinrhea wrote:I REALLY REALLY want these boots. I have come back to look at them for 3 days and told myself if they still have my size today I would get them. One problem. Just realized Woot doesn't allow returns. If it was a shirt or something it would be different, but shoes?!? I don't know if I trust buying a pair of shoes online that I have never seen in person, never tried on, and can't return. What have you longer term Wooters done if something doesn't fit that you bought?



Last summer, I bought a bunch of Teva flip flops from Woot and was able to exchange a pair directly to Teva. One of the pairs rubbed my foot and caused chaffing. Not a complete refund, but they were very nice and quick!

earthmolder


quality posts: 0 Private Messages earthmolder
lstaff wrote:That's always the balance: Buy a quality product at an incredible price - but maybe it will be unusable . . .
If it is helpful, I bought my kid some Teva boots at Marshalls and she wears them almost everyday. They are comfortable, warm and have been waterproof in both snow and rain, all while looking great!!



If they don't work, you can always ebay em'!


joyd


quality posts: 0 Private Messages joyd

Got the boots, they look like they are kid size. I reviewed sizing chart, measured my foot and I can barely get them on without socks. Any way to return these?

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

joyd wrote:Got the boots, they look like they are kid size. I reviewed sizing chart, measured my foot and I can barely get them on without socks. Any way to return these?



Sorry to hear that.
Email Support@woot.com and let them know. We may be able to process a return in this case.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

joyd


quality posts: 0 Private Messages joyd
PemberDucky wrote:Sorry to hear that.
Email Support@woot.com and let them know. We may be able to process a return in this case.



thank you I will!

lucyspace


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lucyspace
PemberDucky wrote:Sorry to hear that.
Email Support@woot.com and let them know. We may be able to process a return in this case.



Same here. I read that they run small, so I ordered a size larger. I excitedly slipped off my size 8 Doc Martens, took off my thick work socks, and... cannot even fit a bare foot into the size 9 boots. My heel won't even get into the boot. I'll email woot. Thanks for the tip.

nickelplate


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nickelplate
PemberDucky wrote:Sorry to hear that.
Email Support@woot.com and let them know. We may be able to process a return in this case.



I had this exact same problem. In fact, I have a pair of Teva sandals size 7 which are just slightly too big for me, but the size 7 boots are just too small. I can't fit them with socks, and without socks I can push my foot in but it feels too uncomfortable to try to move it.

HalfSight


quality posts: 0 Private Messages HalfSight

My wife absolutely loves these boots.

She says they fit great and are super comfortable!!