WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Tour de France Kids Bikes

You believe that building character is an important part of child-rearing. That's why you signed your youngster up for the Tour de France -- the most grueling endurance race on the planet. "See you in a month, little buddy, and good luck in the Pyrenees!"
Cycle Force official site

tbase

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tbase

These may not be the best choice for those who use carriers for transporting to the trails or taking on vacation. I don't have experience with these specifically, but I had a bike with this style frame and there was no way to fit it on the carrier. And that was a full size, kids bikes would likely be even more difficult due to the smaller frame.

THIS PLACE HAS BIG BUILDINGS.
I LIKE FOOD.

kjkoehn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kjkoehn

Does anyone know where this bike is made? We need to replace our Trek Jet 16 with a 20" bike, but the since the Trek is made in China we are looking at other brands.

qlmchugh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qlmchugh
kjkoehn wrote:Does anyone know where this bike is made?

I used to work for Cycle Force. These bikes are made in China.

spanxxx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spanxxx

I know nothing about bikes, but I can see this kid's mom's nipples. Yes. I know this post was helpful.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 169 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

spanxxx wrote:I know nothing about bikes, but I can see this kid's mom's nipples. Yes. I know this post was helpful.

Does it not get cold where you bike sir/madam?!

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

If you buy this in conjunction with these: http://sport.woot.com/plus/diet-energy-for-aspiring-superhumans, they will come take away your yellow bike and destroy your reputation. ;-P

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

kschoenberg

quality posts: 9 Private Messages kschoenberg
spanxxx wrote:I know nothing about bikes, but I can see this kid's mom's nipples. Yes. I know this post was helpful.

Are you talking about the woman in the picture? How do you know she was his mother? Maybe she is his girlfriend or another rider in the the Tour d' Farce?

driscj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages driscj

Got it fast, seemed easy to put together *until* I hit the front tire.

One of the forks looks like it was welded in the wrong spot and the front tire will *not* fit at all. The frame would have be bent out to get it in.

Hope their customer service can help over the phone on monday. What a nightmare sending this back would be. Or just tossing it and eating the cost.

Edit 3/4: Called their customer service who is sending out replacement front arm for the bike so hopefully that does the trick!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

driscj wrote:Got it fast, seemed easy to put together *until* I hit the front tire.

One of the forks looks like it was welded in the wrong spot and the front tire will *not* fit at all. The frame would have be bent out to get it in.

Hope their customer service can help over the phone on monday. What a nightmare sending this back would be. Or just tossing it and eating the cost.

If you have any problems with their customer service, email Woot customer support (support@woot.com) for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

qlmchugh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qlmchugh
driscj wrote:

Call 1-877-BIKEAID and ask for the parts department. You should have no problem getting a replacement fork; Cycle Force has a great warranty department.