WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Diet & Energy for Aspiring Superhumans

Sure, we all need food, we all love food, food is awesome, blah blah blah. But you're never gonna push the limits of what your body is capable of unless you push the limits of what your body consumes. These supercharged supplements put the "new" in "nutrition."

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3452 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

I am a huge fan of Gaspari products. I started using them a few years ago and the stuff they make is quality.

haggen29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haggen29

found on 25.17 amazon w free super saver. so mult woot buys would help

Woot This

darnell7979

quality posts: 1 Private Messages darnell7979

C'mon Woot! Can't you at least try to be less expensive than your big brother Amazon?

jmaguire64

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jmaguire64

No real deals here unfortunately

the real shame is none of these are even near the top of their category in supplements. The profile on the lipo 6 looks decent but without ingredient amounts or reviews it is hard to know for sure.

mphillipswoot

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mphillipswoot

Staff

darnell7979 wrote:C'mon Woot! Can't you at least try to be less expensive than your big brother Amazon?

Can you provide a link? Does the item you are looking at contain Green Coffee Bean Extract? There are several different formulas of Hydroxycut.

mphillipswoot

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mphillipswoot

Staff

jmaguire64 wrote:No real deals here unfortunately

the real shame is none of these are even near the top of their category in supplements. The profile on the lipo 6 looks decent but without ingredient amounts or reviews it is hard to know for sure.

Let us know what you are looking for and then keep an eye out for it here. We are usually good listeners...wait, what did you just say?

cbateman2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cbateman2

Cheaper online elsewhere

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00B9FHX8M/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new

cbateman2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cbateman2

Free shipping

http://www.amazon.com/Hydroxycut-Hardcore-Elite-Svetol-Extract-Formula/dp/B007LAHS2K/ref=sr_1_6?m=A26905N74IER0T&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1361832237&sr=1-6

jmaguire64

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jmaguire64
mphillipswoot wrote:Let us know what you are looking for and then keep an eye out for it here. We are usually good listeners...wait, what did you just say?

Probably the most well known effective fat burner(and easily acquired one) would be something like OxyElite Pro by USP Labs. Of course the best ones are made by lesser known companies (such as Alpha T2 by P.E.S.), but I don't know if Woot has enough bodybuilder/ fitness subscribers for those to sell on here.

On an unrelated note, get in more of those gun cases for another sale! That was a great idea and they went crazy fast.

Thanks for the response!

theponyninja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theponyninja
mphillipswoot wrote:Let us know what you are looking for and then keep an eye out for it here. We are usually good listeners...wait, what did you just say?

In terms of bodybuilding/weightlifting supplements, I would love to see Optimum's Platinum Hydrowhey on sale. That product has been a dream of mine to use one day; sadly the non-deal prices are too rich for my blood.

dcalotta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dcalotta
theponyninja wrote:In terms of bodybuilding/weightlifting supplements, I would love to see Optimum's Platinum Hydrowhey on sale. That product has been a dream of mine to use one day; sadly the non-deal prices are too rich for my blood.

Hydrowhey is phenomenal. Stick with the chocolate or strawberry flavors, if you ever do get it.

Actually, if you want some cookies and creme, I am probably going to throw out the better part of a large tub, because I find it disgusting. PM me if so, haha (after my great advertisement).

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27

Okay in that case I like all BSN products except Hyper FX unfortunately theres too much pepper extract in it that drives my lips crazy!

BSN: Cell mass 2.0, Nitrix, NO-Xplode 2.0, Amino X, and Axis-HT are all products that I would buy from woot!

As well I often buy: Cellucor's C4 Extreme (which is my favorite all time pre work out drink)

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27

as for cheaper Amazon does have cheaper

Cheaper Amazon Hyper FX in Watermelon

shipping is the same too, saves you a few bucks!

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

fjordless

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fjordless

Is that Jason Toon's bicep?

Jason Toon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Jason Toon
fjordless wrote:Is that Jason Toon's bicep?

My thigh, actually. Thanks for noticing, I'm pretty proud of it.

LaKASkill

quality posts: 17 Private Messages LaKASkill

I bought 2 of the BSN HyperFX Watermelon, been wanting to use a good pre workout for those days I just don't feel like it. Its $24.95 + Shipping on my usual site for supplements. So 2 for $35 after shipping is not a bad deal. I am glad to see Woot offering supplements, I am going to have to keep on the look out for more deals like this.

Sharky35

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sharky35

BEEFCAKE 2000

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871

So all i see are people talking about better products, so are none of these good?

raney2

quality posts: 3 Private Messages raney2

The Lipo-6 product looks like it would be a very potent stimulant.

Tyrosine and L-Dopa are both precursors to dopamine,

Synephrine is similar to ephedrine (and will make you test positive for amphetamines),

Dendrobium Nobile is similar to DMAA (another banned stimulant),

Yohimbine is a long-lasting stimulant (feels a bit caffeine-ish, but more "clenchy"), typically prescribed for sexual dysfunction,

And then you've got a boatload (actual amount never disclosed) of caffeine.

Sounds like a heart-attack in a bottle for those that aren't pretty stimulant tolerant.

gsr187t

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gsr187t
haggen29 wrote:found on 25.17 amazon w free super saver. so mult woot buys would help

Check again, Amazon has it for $17 shipped.

LaKASkill

quality posts: 17 Private Messages LaKASkill
LaKASkill wrote:I bought 2 of the BSN HyperFX Watermelon, been wanting to use a good pre workout for those days I just don't feel like it. Its $24.95 + Shipping on my usual site for supplements. So 2 for $35 after shipping is not a bad deal. I am glad to see Woot offering supplements, I am going to have to keep on the look out for more deals like this.

Wow, already arrived at my local Post Office. Can't beat that. I will have it in time for my fist work out day of the week.