WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

LIVESTRONG Treadmills

Look, we know the LIVESTRONG guy was, y'know. But that doesn't mean that strong is a bad way to live. It's just when you get strong by doing bad things. Well, good news: running on a LiveStrong Treadmill is NOT a bad thing!
LIVESTRONG official site

ilta

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ilta

I've been walking on Livestrong treadmills for eight years straight. People ask me, Ilta, are you gonna stop walking on Livestrong treadmills? NO. I've never stopped. NEVER.

I'm walking on one now. Honest.

babystewie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages babystewie

Does it come with a supply of roids?

grassynoel

quality posts: 3 Private Messages grassynoel

http://vimeo.com/8267567

Bezalel

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Bezalel

Why does this have a yellow stripe? Armstrong's best position in the TdF was 35th.

karisk81

quality posts: 7 Private Messages karisk81

Are there any other shipping options available for this? I don't think my wife and I could carry it downstairs by ourselves. We are definitely in the market for a treadmill though.

Trendkill7577

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Trendkill7577
karisk81 wrote:Are there any other shipping options available for this? I don't think my wife and I could carry it downstairs by ourselves. We are definitely in the market for a treadmill though.

Check craigslist instead of buying one new. And pay the person to deliver it. You'll save way more.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

karisk81 wrote:Are there any other shipping options available for this? I don't think my wife and I could carry it downstairs by ourselves. We are definitely in the market for a treadmill though.

No other options available but you can sometimes work out a deal with the delivery company when they call for the appointment.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

karisk81

quality posts: 7 Private Messages karisk81
Trendkill7577 wrote:Check craigslist instead of buying one new. And pay the person to deliver it. You'll save way more.

I haven't found much on craigslist yet and my wife is getting anxious for one. As for paying the person to deliver it that only works if they are capable of doing so.

rxbike@gmail.com

quality posts: 5 Private Messages rxbike@gmail.com
babystewie wrote:Does it come with a supply of roids?

You've got it wrong, you need EPO to use this treadmill. Ask Lance, he's the expert, with at least 7 years of personal experience !

cbiss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cbiss

Good luck receiving your treadmill! I ordered a Proform treadmill from Woot the last week of January and still haven't received it! Communication from Woot has been awful, and the deliverer JB Hunt is even worse! Never again!

WilfBrim

quality posts: 18 Private Messages WilfBrim

Impressive. It only took three minutes before the first Lance Armstrong wise crack.

usjamgro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages usjamgro

Does anyone know if the passport can be set up with this model?

mphillipswoot

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mphillipswoot

Staff

usjamgro wrote:Does anyone know if the passport can be set up with this model?

The LIVESTRONG® LSPRO2 Treadmill includes the Passport Media Player Featuring Virtual Active & a 2 GB USB Stick.
http://www.livestrongfitness.com/product/lspro2-treadmill

Burning-Chrome

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Burning-Chrome

Silly, those only come with upright exercise bikes!

scrotus

quality posts: 2 Private Messages scrotus

The last couple heavy items delivered to me, including an elliptical, I just asked the delivery guy if I could pay him $20 to put it in my basement. They've never turned down tip money so far.

adhurt

quality posts: 14 Private Messages adhurt

Beat me to it.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..." Lazarus Long

livestrongfitness

quality posts: 4 Private Messages livestrongfitness

Unfortunately there are not an option to have this delivered into your basement. Sometimes this can be arranged directly with the carrier delivering the item. I could also provide you with technicians in your area who you could hire separately to move and/or assemble the unit for you once it is delivered. If you are interested, please let me know your zip code.

clanaota

quality posts: 1 Private Messages clanaota

aw yeah, after debating whether or not to get one of these, finally decided to go for it and got the last one!

woot!