WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Fila Women's Activewear

Sure, Fila activewear is perfect for every activity from yoga to Crossfit, but it's also ideal for lounging, napping, and general lazing-around. So whether you're staying in shape or the opposite, you'll look good and feel comfortable.
Fila official site

jiggersgreen

quality posts: 36 Private Messages jiggersgreen

The descriptions don't seem to match up. Some crew's seem to be V necks and vs. vs.

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313
jiggersgreen wrote:The descriptions don't seem to match up. Some crew's seem to be V necks and Vs. Vs.

I was just about to ask about that. Should we trust the description, or the picture?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tigerfish313 wrote:I was just about to ask about that. Should we trust the description, or the picture?

Checking. Hold on.

Update: We've closed those sales until the photos can be fixed. Sorry for the problems.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK

I bought some of these shirt last time they were offered. Nice shirts. Nice enough for casual wear on hot days too. (Too cold out to test that theory right now)

I'm 5'1" with narrow shoulders. I bought the small v-necks, though an extra small probably would have worked better. Also, for me, the shirts are a bit long.

I haven't actually worked out while wearing these shirts yet. Perhaps Woot is giving me a hint to get off the computer and get to the gym!

lrbuchanan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lrbuchanan

I bought 2 of these last time. Very nicely made. The fit is a little generous - Size M is 19" across under the arms. I like the longer length - 26" from back of neck to hem.

stormyskys

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stormyskys

Would it be possible to find out what size the woman in the photo (with the rose colored V neck) is wearing? Think it could help as far as gauging fit. Thanks!

newfiepage

quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

stormyskys wrote:Would it be possible to find out what size the woman in the photo (with the rose colored V neck) is wearing? Think it could help as far as gauging fit. Thanks!

She is wearing a small and is 5'4" on a good day.

mrsjhaye

quality posts: 16 Private Messages mrsjhaye

It seems the shirts run big. Do the pants run big as well?

hfmf

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hfmf

Bought three for my wife last time they were up. She loves em and they're made of dri-fit material. They DO fit large though. I got mediums and she probably could do with a small.

Good Times!

salthaus

quality posts: 2 Private Messages salthaus

I order three during the last sale and agree with the comments above. The material is very nice, but the fit is rather large. For me the fit is tight across my shoulders and chest, but very loose through the rest. I would recommend going for a size smaller when you order.

lcermak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lcermak

Do the pants have any sort of adjustable waist band. I'm TINY at the waist due to prolonged illness. Extra smalls in other clothes are sometimes too big.

But if they are adjustable, id be in for one. Or is the smallest size of the pants definitely "extra" small. Also, do they hug u like stockings (a little tacky) or is there some air space (can't think of the word!).

Would love answers to both! This is re the black fila pants.

lcermak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lcermak

What happened to the extra small pants? Sold out? Now I'm a little concerned (see post above) so just waiting on a reply as to any sort of adjustable waist. And nope, this chic ain't going to get them hemmed.

ThunderThighs

Staff

lcermak wrote:Do the pants have any sort of adjustable waist band. I'm TINY at the waist due to prolonged illness. Extra smalls in other clothes are sometimes too big.

But if they are adjustable, id be in for one. Or is the smallest size of the pants definitely "extra" small. Also, do they hug u like stockings (a little tacky) or is there some air space (can't think of the word!).

Would love answers to both! This is re the black fila pants.

When I asked during the last sale, I was told it was an elastic waistband. No adjustment thingies.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871
ThunderThighs wrote:Checking. Hold on.

Update: We've closed those sales until the photos can be fixed. Sorry for the problems.

So are they really sold out or are they being fixed?

sayruh62

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sayruh62

Bought some last time and love them.
In for more!

ThunderThighs

Staff

johnt007871 wrote:So are they really sold out or are they being fixed?

Turns out that it's really hard to restart a sale. They'll pop up again at some point I'm sure.

FORUM MODERATOR