0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

catwoman999

quality posts: 20 Private Messages catwoman999

This is $599.99 at Amazon, Brookstone, and Sports Authority, but there are no reviews on any of those sites.

alphabeta22

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alphabeta22

Anybody have this already? Is it worth it?

lichme

quality posts: 3191 Private Messages lichme

One of the reasons why I put off doing any kind of exercise is because it is so boring. Being able to dock an iPad means there are so many things you are able to do to distract yourself. I'd be way more likely to stick to a routine while streaming netflix, or reading a book while working out.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

alphabeta22

Same here, lichme, thats why I was looking for any other reviews. Not a whole lot to find out there. Nada on Amazon. Really might encourage me more!

alphabeta22

Oh heck...in for one! What the heck??

dombalak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dombalak

This Kettler Verso Treadmill TX1 has a free shipping promo. It deserves to check out.

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1077 Private Messages whatsamattaU

Product webpage, $479.99 tonight on sportwoot
http://www.bhnorthamerica.com/bladez/elliptical/sx5i.html

Oddly, the manual link leads to a page that I can't find that manual on.

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll

Bladez Fitness Synapse SX5i i.Concept Elliptical Trainer - Price Comparisons

Today's WOOT! = $479.99 + $5 Shipping (Total $484.99 Shipped)

WOOT! Price is $13.34 less than next lowest price found on web.

Sports Authority = $599.99 + Ships Free
http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=15416696&mr:trackingCode=35DADE96-A202-E211-BA78-001B21631C34&mr:referralID=NA&mr:filter=24486676791&mr:adType=pla&mr:ad=30774699831&mr:match=&mr:keyword=&{copy:iq_id}=&{copy:camp}=

Rakuten.com = $637.49 + $130 Shipping
http://www.rakuten.com/prod/bladez-fitness-synapse-sx5i-elliptical/241855114.html?listingId=-1

Wayfair.com = $498.33 + Ships free
http://www.wayfair.com/BladeZ-Synapse-SX5i-Elliptical-SX5i-L1354-K~BDZ1027.html?refid=GX9787506540-BDZ1027&gclid=CKiVkeH-qLUCFc2j4AodpwUAxw

Amazon = $599.99 + Ships Free
http://www.amazon.com/Fitness-Synapse-i-Concept-Elliptical-Trainer/dp/B00AUFCB6G

**NOTE**
All vendors and pricing was found using a random Google search. Your own independent search may find differing and/or lower pricing as well as additional vendors.

chipgreen

quality posts: 207 Private Messages chipgreen
lichme wrote:One of the reasons why I put off doing any kind of exercise is because it is so boring. Being able to dock an iPad means there are so many things you are able to do to distract yourself. I'd be way more likely to stick to a routine while streaming netflix, or reading a book while working out.

That's why I use my "poor man's elliptical" (Gazelle) in front of the TV.

debbem

quality posts: 1 Private Messages debbem

I bought the SX4i in October 2012 when it was offered on Woot! and I love mine.

The box was...130# or so and I had my brother-in-law put it together for me. Yes, I could have done it but he did it in an hour. Thank you, Mr Handyman. I did move the foot pedals after a few weeks to adjust to my stride and tightened all the bolts at the same time.

It works with or without an iPad. I use mine every day to read or watch a video or listen to tunes. Nary a problem. This is my first elliptical and the only piece of exercise equipment I have now.

socalwoman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages socalwoman
chipgreen wrote:That's why I use my "poor man's elliptical" (Gazelle) in front of the TV.

That's what I've been doing for many years too. I've worn out three Gazelles while zoning out in front of Netflix or TV and the 4th is on it's last legs now. It might be time to mix it up with something a little different that is quiet enough to watch something that distracts me from the tedium.

Seize the Carp!

alphabeta22

debbem wrote:I bought the SX4i in October 2012 when it was offered on Woot! and I love mine.

The box was...130# or so and I had my brother-in-law put it together for me. Yes, I could have done it but he did it in an hour. Thank you, Mr Handyman. I did move the foot pedals after a few weeks to adjust to my stride and tightened all the bolts at the same time.

It works with or without an iPad. I use mine every day to read or watch a video or listen to tunes. Nary a problem. This is my first elliptical and the only piece of exercise equipment I have now.

Thanks Debbem...I feel better now!

nola2172

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nola2172

Though I can't comment on this specific model, if you are planning to really use your elliptical, I would recommend getting something a bit more solid. My wife and I recently purchased a LifeFitness Cross-trainer C3, and the thing is both built like a tank (weight is a bit over 200lbs) and so quiet you can't even tell you are using it. They are a tad expensive new, but they should still be fine used (from somebody who didn't really use it) and it is better to have a good machine that you buy once than drop $500 every few years on something that breaks.

hairgoddesss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hairgoddesss

Looks like another coat hanger to me!

chipgreen

quality posts: 207 Private Messages chipgreen
hairgoddesss wrote:Looks like another coat hanger to me!

I have a Bowflex for that

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll
chipgreen wrote:I have a Bowflex for that

You too! I don't feel so bad now.