WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Exercise Bikes & Treadmills: Going Nowhere Fast

So I like to stay fit by moving my arms and legs in a certain way. Why should that mean I have to leave the comfort of my rec room, basement, or garage? Why should my pursuit of fitness take me out onto the street where any weirdo freak can laugh and point and throw things at me?

xSkoad

quality posts: 11 Private Messages xSkoad

$249 at wally world.

Walmart reviews: http://www.walmart.com/ip/HealthRider-H300-Elliptical/22084823#Product+Reviews

Livestrong review: http://www.livestrong.com/article/324270-a-review-of-healthrider-h300-ellipticals/

Overall I couldnt find out much about this.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 503 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

inkycatz wrote: I'm looking for a multi-tasker, how long until it turns into a clothes rack?

Pufferfishy

quality posts: 35 Private Messages Pufferfishy

In re: the Schwin elliptical - nothing says "We believe in the quality of our products" like a 90 day warranty on the 'wear parts' (which is 80% of the machine)

You've been put on posting probation for this post

rxturbo7man

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rxturbo7man

Nautilus U514 bike is $299 on Amazon w/ free shipping. Not a great deal woot.

jinxedjill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jinxedjill

Anyone know the weight limit?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 503 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jinxedjill wrote:Anyone know the weight limit?

Which one?

SpeedwayRN

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SpeedwayRN

250#

stonestephen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stonestephen

Amazon has it rated for 300lbs

vladistov

quality posts: 49 Private Messages vladistov
rxturbo7man wrote:Nautilus U514 bike is $299 on Amazon w/ free shipping. Not a great deal woot.

Or perhaps they're both great deals -- BWONG! Oieoiioingdnarooowrrrr dirn-dirn dzaang dzangerewwwrrrr ding-din-dine eeenewwwewooohhh dzangg! (That's supposed to be a gong, sitar, and dilruba playing in the background as your eyes dilate and you enter a state of enlightenment.)