WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

There's Snow Time Left!

Snowbody snows when winter's going to be snowver. Snow why not take advantage of it while you still can? Don't you owe that tube yourself? You sure do! But where will you find the gear? Right here! Sled us show you!

Quality Posts

pamtha

quality posts: 11 Private Messages pamtha

I had bought one of the foam sleds at local big box store before a recent snowstorm, and the kids fought over it. So I snagged one recently on Woot for MUCH less than big box, and it arrived during the next snowstorm (thanks UPS guy for delivering during our paralyzing snow!).
Kids love it more than the plastic saucer style, and it's more durable than I expected for being so light. Works well in shallow snow like we get here in the southeast. Definitely a worthwhile buy even if you don't have tons of snow!

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

There's snow time like the present to buy a new sled!

------------------
I Bet on Sky

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 2561 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Is it weird that I am 35 and have never been on a sled? These look fun, I wish I was near some snow so I can buy one.

Bethy54

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Bethy54

Are the foam sleds styrofoam or squishy foam (she asked not believing how silly it sounds--but sincerely meaning it)?

jbserra

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jbserra
Bethy54 wrote:Are the foam sleds styrofoam or squishy foam (she asked not believing how silly it sounds--but sincerely meaning it)?

They are rigid foam.

mreynolds179

quality posts: 6 Private Messages mreynolds179
Bethy54 wrote:Are the foam sleds styrofoam or squishy foam (she asked not believing how silly it sounds--but sincerely meaning it)?

The foam is the same as what is used in body "boogie" boards like you would see during the summer.

Bethy54

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Bethy54
mreynolds179 wrote:The foam is the same as what is used in body "boogie" boards like you would see during the summer.

Thank You!

meghano1989

quality posts: 5 Private Messages meghano1989

I just wanted to throw it out there that my local Targets have sleds 50% off right now. I got a toboggan for $5 and a saucer for $3! They had some of these foam ones too, I believe they were around $7.

Ridge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ridge

Arrived today, 2 separate big boxes via UPS.