WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Don't Lose An Eye!

When you're skiing or snowboarding or sledding, you're going fast. You're cruising. You're flying down the hill. Your main concern is steering away from trees. And to do that, you need keep your eyes intact and protected. Bonus points for looking stylish while you do it.

Quality Posts

Superllama7

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Superllama7

Not just for snowsports... I love mine (a different brand) for walking the dog when it's frigid because they don't fog up when my breath blows out of my facemask. Also awesome for snowblowing; you don't have to worry so much about the wind direction.

kaylal04

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaylal04

Are the goggles shown in the picture the only option? I noticed after looking up this company there are multiple color options in this style.

lwang

quality posts: 32 Private Messages lwang

I noticed on gordini's world wide website, they specificed the curry banana are small size. But it is indicated here as medium. Which specification is the right one?

are the big Gordini ones waterproof? These would be good for swimming.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kaylal04 wrote:Are the goggles shown in the picture the only option? I noticed after looking up this company there are multiple color options in this style.

Yes, those are the only colors we are selling.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

claraoc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages claraoc

Has anyone successfully worn the adult medium sized goggles over eyeglasses?

callthekiteman

quality posts: 18 Private Messages callthekiteman

I just wore a pair of these skiing last weekend! I bought them in a previous woot sale. They were fabulous! It was a super sunny day on the mountain and they worked really well at keeping me from going blind. I got a lot of compliments on them too. . I had the gold flash goggles.