WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Marcy Exercise Equipment

Hey Marcy, have you guys seen other Marcy recently? She got into GREAT shape! You know how? By using exercise equipment from Marcy. No, not exercise equipment from third Marcy. Exercise equipment that's from the Marcy brand. Yeah, it's cool. I was confused at first, too.
Marcy official site

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Launch your frenemies, co-workers, and former lovers into jaw-clenching fits of envy with your million-dollar legs and gravity-defying buttocks. 2013 is YOUR year. DON'T LET THEM TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

jlc40

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jlc40

Mini bike looks like a great opportunity to get some exercise during some quality Netflix time - in for one, we'll see how it goes.

asiancoolio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages asiancoolio

the mini bike does not offer any resistance correct?

Courtnt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Courtnt
asiancoolio wrote:the mini bike does not offer any resistance correct?

It says it had manual resistance control, so nothing fancy I assume.

Pufferfishy

quality posts: 39 Private Messages Pufferfishy

Hmm - really wanted a fan bike - but the Marcy MCPL105 here has lukewarm reviews at best - the negatives siting the build quality, lack of resistance, and hard seat.

Not to mention I can walk in and pick it up at Wal*Mart for another $8.50.....

Blow these out at $99 and we'll talk

You've been put on posting probation for this post

ladytyphoid

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ladytyphoid

Anyone know what the key differences are between the MS-68 and the MS-69? Other than a few inches lengthwise, I'm at a loss here.

Edit: nevermind. So many negative comments on Amazon about them breaking. I'll pass.

dimustrace

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dimustrace

Yeah, stay away. I bought the MS-69 here off woot! here a few months back and it lasted a total of 3 minutes before the steps broke off completely.

ladytyphoid wrote:Anyone know what the key differences are between the MS-68 and the MS-69? Other than a few inches lengthwise, I'm at a loss here.

Edit: nevermind. So many negative comments on Amazon about them breaking. I'll pass.

Waldoshi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Waldoshi

$128.50 at Wal-Mart and Amazon. I'm a Prime member so free 2 day shipping and easy returns trumps saving $3.50.

I am the Waldo, koo koo ka choo.

aojle

quality posts: 3 Private Messages aojle

From my experience with a different mini-bike (same style friction based resistance unit, otherwise different), there is one and only one weakness to this well built product, and that's the resistance unit.

If you're in robust health and use it with your legs, you'll "melt" it down.

If you're old and frail, which is who I think it's aimed at, it'll work great for a little while. Problem with my father is the force required to start it rotating is now very much higher than that required to keep it going. He, being in really poor health, has trouble keeping it going with his arms. Once it stops, he can't always restart it without help.

Other that that, I highly recommend it because it's a a really nice concept, poorly carried out, with no real competition that I've found.

cincysurfer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cincysurfer

Not suitable for short people. The company was polite on the phone but couldn't come up with a solution for me. I guess I need to get out my safety glasses and carve it up a little.