3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Sure beats a steak! thats for sure.

Seriously though it's a big upgrade from a bag of ice as it contours to your body nicely.. and the fact that it doubles as a heat pack is even nicer. sweet little beads of heat.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3702 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

I will definitely be buying this pack. I currently have the sports pack and use it often. I heat it up in the microwave and use it on my shoulder and knee. It keeps heat pretty well.

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 87 Private Messages sellbuyer92

ceagee

quality posts: 66 Private Messages ceagee

My Dad's favorite Christmas present. I picked this up for him on a woot-off whim. He says it's great for his sinus headaches. A little zap in the micro and it soothes the pain away and clears up his sinuses.
ETA: He's 85 and has tried it all so that's a high rec.coming from him. He agrees with CowboyDann about the "sweet little beads of heat". He says the beads make all the difference.

I may have to try it for myself !

angrywooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angrywooter

I have a model VERY similar to this. I use mine for cold-therapy after hard workouts and long work days.

The best part though is when it gets SUPER hot out. Cold on the face, cold on the neck/lower-back equals the greatest beat-the-heat money can buy.

My only recommendation for cold-therpy use is to get two. That was you can rotate them in an out of the freezer.

I'm gonna get one to keep in my work-fridge for those stressful days.

angrywooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angrywooter

If anyone is wondering btw, Amazon lists the mask alone at 10 bucks, with the pack as an additional 6 bucks. So this is a pretty decent deal if you don't have Amazon prime.

ceagee

quality posts: 66 Private Messages ceagee
angrywooter wrote:If anyone is wondering btw, Amazon lists the mask alone at 10 bucks, with the pack as an additional 6 bucks. So this is a pretty decent deal if you don't have Amazon prime.

I got the mask alone for 3.99 on that woot off back in dec. so I think good price, especially if you are wanting another item for the ship to be spread around !

Rupert B. Puppenstein

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Rupert B. Puppenstein

I bought a couple of these a couple months ago for my dog after her ACL surgery thinking that it would be a lot easier to apply for the cold/moist heat therapy afterwards. Ended up being a great decision because it didn't take long to freeze the packs and was just as easy to warm them up. Much better than the ice packs that were about the equivalent of placing a board on her leg since these mold to the area you apply them to. I paid just as much for one sports pack, so this is a pretty good deal. Highly recommend them.

mrunnertville

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrunnertville

I have these as well. They freeze quickly and stay cold for a reasonably long length of time. I have noticed some of the beads have broken into squishy blue confetti, but so far it doesn't seem to affect the function of the pack.

johngraz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johngraz

Do these stay flexible when frozen? We have another brand and it does and it is great for icing tough to get to spots and for holding in place with an ACE bandage. Thx.

aradiatweets

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aradiatweets
johngraz wrote:Do these stay flexible when frozen? We have another brand and it does and it is great for icing tough to get to spots and for holding in place with an ACE bandage. Thx.

Yes they do. I have 3 that I have gotten from various woots over the last couple months.

jensownzoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jensownzoo

Nice replacement to the "bag of frozen peas" with the added value of being able to use it for heat therapy as well!

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
ceagee wrote:My Dad's favorite Christmas present. I picked this up for him on a woot-off whim. He says it's great for his sinus headaches. A little zap in the micro and it soothes the pain away and clears up his sinuses.
ETA: He's 85 and has tried it all so that's a high rec.coming from him. He agrees with CowboyDann about the "sweet little beads of heat". He says the beads make all the difference.

I may have to try it for myself !

someone agreed with me? there must be something wrong

katsst

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katsst
angrywooter wrote:If anyone is wondering btw, Amazon lists the mask alone at 10 bucks, with the pack as an additional 6 bucks. So this is a pretty decent deal if you don't have Amazon prime.

Not much of a woot if all you're saving is $1 though.

wizeguy6

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wizeguy6

Get several, then you and your friends can play Breaking Bad at home!

clumpymold

quality posts: 4 Private Messages clumpymold
katsst wrote:Not much of a woot if all you're saving is $1 though.

Exactly. But I have to pay taxes on Amazon Prime orders. For this to be a good deal, I'd have to order at least 2. Saving about $7 or 12 (for 3).