• 10.9% - Potato Skins 145
  • 17.9% - Nachos 238
  • 20.3% - Burger and Fries 269
  • 5.8% - Onion Rings 77
  • 5.2% - Pizza 69
  • 7.6% - Cheese Sticks 101
  • 1.5% - Other (take it to the comments) 20
1327 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor

Hot Atings?

werdwerdus

quality posts: 15 Private Messages werdwerdus

nice, fat fingers much?

rprebel

quality posts: 14 Private Messages rprebel

It's a more complicated question than you'd think. Best sports bar food implies that you've been drinking, so the question isn't "what is your favorite food", it's "what is your favorite *drunk* food?" As such, the answer must be hot @ings. The other stuff is fine, but the combination of hot @ings and cold #eer is the best imho.

davemeigs5

quality posts: 8 Private Messages davemeigs5

I have got a lot of inexpensive prime rib in sports bars.

ceagee

quality posts: 66 Private Messages ceagee

Free peanuts in the shell that you can just sit and make a big old mess and munch all night. Did I mention they were free ?

Divamatrix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Divamatrix
rprebel wrote:It's a more complicated question than you'd think. Best sports bar food implies that you've been drinking, so the question isn't "what is your favorite food", it's "what is your favorite *drunk* food?" As such, the answer must be hot @ings. The other stuff is fine, but the combination of hot @ings and cold #eer is the best imho.

Could not have a more perfect answer! <3

MISRy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MISRy

Pickled Pigs feet.
Ooo, NO, Wait!
Those jalapenos that have been sitting in the gallon jar since 1964.
Yeah.
Definitely.

olperfesser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages olperfesser

I'd like to live a long and healthy life. None of those items will contribute to that plan. Besides, sports bars are noisy and full of drunks. I prefer to avoid that atmosphere. I'll watch my sports on my personal wide screen TV, and have healthy food around. [I won't stop you from going, but don't expect me to join you.]

aTURTLE101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aTURTLE101

BEER

nanderhoff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nanderhoff
olperfesser wrote:I'd like to live a long and healthy life. None of those items will contribute to that plan. Besides, sports bars are noisy and full of drunks. I prefer to avoid that atmosphere. I'll watch my sports on my personal wide screen TV, and have healthy food around. [I won't stop you from going, but don't expect me to join you.]

Don't worry. We don't want you ruining our good time either, ol' timer. You're probably run with a "dinner at 3:30" crowd anyway

Phoulmouth

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Phoulmouth

Seriously, how do cheesy fries not get on this list? Hell, chili fries too man. What about Poutine? Man these polls fail today.

Phoulmouth

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Phoulmouth
olperfesser wrote:I'd like to live a long and healthy life. None of those items will contribute to that plan. Besides, sports bars are noisy and full of drunks. I prefer to avoid that atmosphere. I'll watch my sports on my personal wide screen TV, and have healthy food around. [I won't stop you from going, but don't expect me to join you.]

Its okay, we don't want people like you ruining a good time at a bar anyways. You chillax in your fancy shmancy living room alone with your carrot sticks and bottled water.

entouragevol

quality posts: 0 Private Messages entouragevol

Nachos with all the fixins

bkocken

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bkocken

Cheese curds or bust. If you don't know what they are, stop what you're doing and get yourself to a bar in the Midwest, stat.

hwalsh10284

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hwalsh10284

Anything with Frank's on it. Chips, cheetos, little meat balls, little smokies, those chicken wing things with more hot sauce, ghost peppers, PB&J, pickles, etc. just dip them in Franks or how about just a cup of Franks, yum good eats.

captivity

quality posts: 6 Private Messages captivity

creme brulee

kalvinr11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kalvinr11

Best food in a bar is assuredly Guinness.