WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Living Room Fitness

Is your living room sick of living with unsightly bulges in its corners and walls? Get it in motion!

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ROGETRAY wrote:I know what some of the first questions about these products might be...and I will begin: What are the weight limits on these suckers?
I'm just hanging out, really.

GG705

quality posts: 1 Private Messages GG705

Just FYI - that mini stepper squeaks like hell after a few uses. It has driven me to non-use because of the noise. I can't figure out where the squeaking is coming from, I have practically covered the thing in WD40.

captainpooka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages captainpooka
GG705 wrote:Just FYI - that mini stepper squeaks like hell after a few uses. It has driven me to non-use because of the noise. I can't figure out where the squeaking is coming from, I have practically covered the thing in WD40.

You got some on your nose too.

moogin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moogin

Can anyone give a review of this?
Looking to purchase this for my mom hoping to get her to exercise more. Is it a quality product? anyone else encounter the squeaking? thanks

Edit: the mini stepper I was referring to

Pegboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pegboy
GG705 wrote:Just FYI - that mini stepper squeaks like hell after a few uses. It has driven me to non-use because of the noise. I can't figure out where the squeaking is coming from, I have practically covered the thing in WD40.

Thanks GG. But now you owe Woot $40; I was ready to buy. There seems to be options on Woot's parent's site for a few dollars more, but superior reviews.

oyakovlev29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oyakovlev29

3D Abs is a total, absolute, pure waste of money and time.

mdnorman

quality posts: 50 Private Messages mdnorman

Seriously folks... Just get up off your arses and take a walk around the block. Get to know your neighbors, reduce crime, and get fit at the same time.

billveik

quality posts: 5 Private Messages billveik

you are better off acquiring other types/styles of resistance bands, and then adding walking. Bands have a wide variety of weights, provide resistance throughout the motion (not just with the lift), and provide real-world strength without bulking up.

they can also travel to your desk, car, park, hotel room, etc....I use one of those angled bed wedges for sleeping. I place a longer set of bands underneath it. Lay back on the wedge, you have an incline bench. 5 minutes an hour when I was working, when I could the rest of the time, 345 pounds drops to 232.

Woo@@@@@@@ooT.........Ooops, was that me?
Beggin' your pardon, it must have been the w@@t soup.

Trelligan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Trelligan

According to the User Guide, weight limit is 220 lb (100 kg) for the stepper. 87(

http://pureglobalbrands.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/8529MS.pdf

-
It's pronounced TREHL-ih-gan, rhymes with well-it-can, stress on the first syllable.

MetilHed

quality posts: 6 Private Messages MetilHed

Look at the chicken leg on the guy in the main pic. What The Hay? ?

zelda26

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zelda26

Um... yeah... the toothpick legs on the guy on the left are really freaking me out. He looks like some kind of mutant. :O