WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Foot Sheaths

In the beginning, the foot was left to fend for itself, but this proved too dangerous, so socks were sent in to serve as bodyguards. The socks, however, did little to protect the heels and toes. Reinforcements were needed. Serious reinforcements. 

plasticpopcorn4

quality posts: 5 Private Messages plasticpopcorn4

anyone buy these from a previous woot? would love to know if these are any good

colinchout

quality posts: 5 Private Messages colinchout
plasticpopcorn4 wrote:anyone buy these from a previous woot? would love to know if these are any good

Maybe this would help you out to decide this . Seems pretty good both for the price and quality ,if you like watersports though.

http://www.amazon.com/Teva-Mens-Gnarkosi-Water-Light/product-reviews/B0055AU6SG/ref=pr_all_summary_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

timmymac23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timmymac23

Well if you have tiny feet, you're in luck. For the Mizuno shoes, is an 8 really the biggest offerred? Most are 7/7.5.

Now if these shoes come with a medical grade toe-chopper, then it could be possible to fit into these deals.

[/comment]

carmellaryen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carmellaryen

is that 7.5 in mens? if it was women's i would totally buy them...

iiwizrius

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iiwizrius

I'm a little sad these only come in 7/7.5. At size 12 - 14 (depending on maker), that's just a wee bit small, I was actually interested too. I need some shooooes.

stinawargo

quality posts: 8 Private Messages stinawargo

Why do you say "the female foot must be protected" and then offer 10 types of men's shoes? I would have liked some walking sneakers too. Sad panda face.

crystalrose629

quality posts: 2 Private Messages crystalrose629

Maybe these should have been offered in kids.woot, 7 or 7.5 is small, IMO. Hubby needs shoes but at 6'3'' the very smallest is a 14.

carol2bs1grl

quality posts: 8 Private Messages carol2bs1grl
crystalrose629 wrote:Maybe these should have been offered in kids.woot, 7 or 7.5 is small, IMO. Hubby needs shoes but at 6'3'' the very smallest is a 14.

Yeah, I was just looking through them for my boys, who are in basketball and cross country.....and these won't even fit them at ages 12 and 13! (Ok, sorry...currently the younger one is IN size 8, but I would want these for later) Hopefully they'll have larger sizes if they ever do this sale again!

colinchout

I'd like to buy this for my son and I. But if we need to exchange due to size ,how are we gonna do it ? Or we just stuck with it ?

judo4ever

quality posts: 0 Private Messages judo4ever

If the shoes don't fit you're stuck with them right? Woot doesn't take returns correct?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Woot's return policy is generally defects only. Here's the FAQ.

Some people go to a shoe store to try that brand on before purchasing.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

colinchout

ThunderThighs wrote:Woot's return policy is generally defects only. Here's the FAQ.

Which one would carry Teva ?
I only see it online . I bought two yesterday , hopefully fit ,I just simply take mine and my son reg. size.
If anything wrong ,I'll be looking for you TT .

biggoron

quality posts: 11 Private Messages biggoron

Size 7/7.5 is the biggest? Maybe if I buy two I can cut them apart and sew them together to make a 12.

Quality post? Me??

firebirdude

quality posts: 19 Private Messages firebirdude

Please change the "Men's" shoe label to "Boy's".

aphroat

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aphroat
ThunderThighs wrote:

Are these the same people who complain about the store going out of business even though they never spent a dime there?

garyoa1

quality posts: 11 Private Messages garyoa1

I ordered a black pair of commanche nubocks, got black and white. Not really happy.

Wudooeyeno?